Official Discussion: January 27th, 2022 Development Update

Check out the latest Development Update here:

Please use this thread for feedback and discussion. Thank you!

4 Likes

Another sup bar update. No decent planes or liveries and just more and more airports.

4 Likes

Sim update 8 delayed till 01/03. It was planned for the 22 of february

3 Likes

Finally the Twotter update at last

delay of SU 8 :frowning:

What’s the point of roadmaps if they delay the update date? It is putting pressure on themselves not to achieve the objectives.

1 Like

The general point of a public roadmap is to be transparent with the community on our target release dates. Sometimes they slip, unfortunately, but we update those roadmaps as soon as we know.

The delay of SU8 directly corresponds to the slight delay we had in WU7 (it shortened our test time, and we need test time!). Our hope is to not delay any of our target release dates, but in the end, sometimes delays happen.

51 Likes

I do not see any interesting aircrafts for Xbox in this marketplace update. Also no updates for buggy aircrafts.

4 Likes

I for one appreciate the transparency. For me a week isn’t life changing, take the time you need.

30 Likes

better have a 1 week delay than some bugs that takes a whole month (or more) to get fixed

22 Likes

Sub-par? I mean there are more weekly updates and releases than any other flight sim or game by far. People here are delusional.

41 Likes

Hopefully this weeks marketplace update doesn’t get delayed like the last two weeks.

Good things might be coming but…

Xbox treated bizarrely ( #xbox )

• no clear answer as to why the Marketplace is empty on the Xbox side ( #aircraft )
    (a “promise” for a dozen of planes within two weeks - let’s see)
  • Sensitivity settings ongoing issue. ( #peripherals )
    Come on, Asobo. Please!
  • No way for Xbox to import/export Flight Plans ( #flight-planning )
    It’s a flight simulator. Maybe this is crucial?

Could you please follow-up on these issues?

Thank you!

MelvinQuébec

2 Likes

Remember, there’s gonna be a public beta again, “right after” WU7 – we probably don’t have long to wait.

1 Like

Canada. Any good care coming?

• NDBs, VORs, SIDs and STARs not well defined
  • Rivers and lakes with slopes
  • Anyone has seen any of our bridges?
  • Someone could look for “Rocher Percé” and tell us what efforts have been put into it?

Thank you!

MelvinQuébec

3 Likes

Yes, good point… mentioned in the Q&A.

Again - this does not help any #xbox user. :frowning:

public open beta for steam and ms store?

If it happens like before, ms store people will get it a week or so before the steam folks.