Official Discussion: July 1st, 2021 Development Update

You can read the latest Development Update here:

We have also opened up applications for Category Moderators and Co-pilots! [Applications Open] Category Moderators and Co-Pilots (Welcome Crew)

Please use this thread to discuss the update.

2 Likes

@AmbitiousPilots has done a good job with the push back toolbar, and Shift + Z mods, I’m really happy to see those getting a shout out.

The default push back system through ATC is fundamentally broken, and the lack of the status bar that he has added back makes certain bug reporting harder. I don’t know Ambitious would feel about this, but I hope to see these features rolled into the base game. Regardless of whether or not they took his code or wrote some in-house, his work on these two mods is definitely worth a line in the official simulator credits.

8 Likes

Interesting. BT Studio released another aircraft.

It’s very interesting how few comments there are. And less than double digit ‘clicks’ on the web-friendly synopsis as of this hour.

Maybe everybody took off early for a long weekend. :slight_smile:

not really much to say on this week that wasn’t already said in previous threads I guess. Who knows.

1 Like

The only thing I have to say is that BT Studio KingAir C90 doesn’t fly. Literally. It does not work.

So it took me a while to figure out you could click the triangle in front of each line in the SOP to expand the section.

After the update, the shaking of the plane disappeared when turning in the air, how to return this effect?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.