Screenshot by ScenicAtol3300
Our PerformancePLUS flight has officially taken off and we look forward to your help testing and providing feedback over the next few weeks! If you missed yesterday’s live Q&A about upcoming Xbox/PC Updates, you can check it out here:
We would like to announce our new Standard Operating Procedures - a short list of guidelines for all community members across all our spaces. With the new updates coming to PC and Xbox at the end of this month, there may be an influx of new or returning simmers climbing onboard to be a part of the community. We are extremely excited to welcome them and would love your support in creating an inviting atmosphere for all. Please review the SOP here. This will be posted throughout all our social spaces.
- The MSFS team
Click here for the web-friendly version.
Click here for the web-friendly version.
SU = Sim Update (3, 4, etc.)
WU = World Update
ASAP = As Soon as Possible
TBD = To Be Determined
Several Releases = Fixes will come over a series of updates
Ongoing Fixes = An item we will continually be working on
Planned = Scheduled to be worked on
Under Investigation = The team is currently looking into the issue
Not Planned = We will likely not work on this
Started = Work as started on this item
- We have reached 300 users on https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com. This is awesome! Thank you for posting content, articles, and ideas. We read them all, even if it can take a few days to answer in some cases. And, if you feel like you’ve mastered a subject, feel free to answer questions asked from other members!
- We added samples to the Xbox page.
- We added detailed documentation about the new nodes in the Visual Effects Editor, which will be released in an upcoming update.
- We fixed a crash that could happen when reloading assets.
In the Project Editor:
- We fixed crashes when creating/renaming packages with long company-package names.
- We fixed a bug that prevented new projects from appearing in the Recent projects list.
- We fixed several issues in the Wizards.
In the Scenery Editor:
- We fixed a bug that made items float after teleporting.
- We improved the Scenery Editor stability.
In the FX Editor:
- We added a new Split node.
- We fixed stability issues.
As of 06/27, we have now approved 199 (+0) third parties into the in-sim marketplace and – so far 110 (+2) have released 466 products (+7). In total, 1,098 products (+19) have already been released in 3rd party stores and the in-sim marketplace. Beyond that, another 344 products (-3) from 3rd party developers are in production (212 announced, 132 unannounced). In total, over 1,442 3rd party products (+16) are either released or are in development.
910 airports (+11) are either released or are in various stages of development.
- 698 airports (+13) have been released on the platform so far in various stores.
- 389 airports (+5) have been released in the in-sim marketplace.
- 102 airports (-2) beyond the released airports have been announced.
- 110 airports (+0) are not announced, but the dev let us know that an airport is in production.
168 aircraft (+1) are either released or are in various stages of development.
- 51 aircraft (+1) have been released on the platform so far in various stores.
- 31 aircraft (+2) have been released in the in-sim marketplace.
- 95 aircraft (+0) beyond the released aircraft have been announced.
- 22 aircraft (+0) are not announced, but the dev let us know that an aircraft is in production.
325 sceneries (+3) are either released or are in various stages of development.
- 310 sceneries (+4) have been released on the platform so far in various stores.
- 29 sceneries (+0) have been released in the in-sim marketplace.
- 15 sceneries (-1) beyond the released scenery have been announced.
39 mission packs (+1) are either released or are in various stages of development.
- 39 mission packs (+1) have been released on the platform so far in various stores.
- 4 mission packs (+0) have been released in the in-sim marketplace.
- 0 mission packs (+0) beyond the released missions have been announced.
Today there are 18 new products and 8 updated products in the Marketplace.
18 NEW PRODUCTS
8 UPDATED PRODUCTS
Check out our upcoming streams! Follow our Twitch channel here.
Next week, we have a special Community Fly-in Friday event! TwoToneMurphy and the ThunderFlys will takeover for an exciting stream - they will perform a special airshow, we will chat with the ThunderFlys to learn about their process, and even had a group flight where we will learn some flight formation and aerobatics. Mark your calendar for July 9th at 1900Z on the Official MSFS Twitch Channel!
“Nothing more terrifying than not seeing the runway until 200ft…”
Toolbar Pushback created by AmbitiousPilots! “Toolbar Pushback gives you full control over your pushback! Control the tug direction with your rudder pedals, joystick, keyboard or mouse and steplessly adjust the tug speed to your liking. All natively from within Flight Simulator without the need for running any apps or alt tabbing out of the sim.” Check it out here.
Last challenge’s Finalists:
Screenshot by BobbyFuzzy
Screenshot by zkdos
Screenshot by jannik207
Screenshot by damiankadziela
Screenshot by Wisse06
Screenshot by Parorng
Screenshot by AdeptWord773744
Screenshot by FTLG1174
Screenshot by YusufWardana
Screenshot by Filippo20032222
NEXT DEVELOPMENT UPDATE BLOG – July 8th, 2021
Microsoft Flight Simulator Team