[OFFICIAL] Weekly Dev Update Screenshot Challenge: Pilots of the Caribbean

Hi everyone,

It’s time for another screenshot challenge! The idea is to collectively explore different parts of the world together - areas that may be very familiar to you or perhaps a new place you have never flown before. Feel free to find others to fly with to capture the challenge, or go solo!

Last week’s winner from Rivers: @ScenicAtol3300

This Week’s Challenge

Pilots of the Caribbean: Take a screenshot somewhere in the Caribbean - it’s summer and we all wish we were there! This challenge submission is from @WisconsinBoi729 .

If you have screenshot challenge ideas for the future, please DM me!

Rules

1. Any time of day
  2. Any type of weather
  3. Code of Conduct appropriate liveries
  4. Default aircraft or aircraft from the MSFS Marketplace
  5. Up to 10 entries (screenshots) allowed

The rest is fair game! Use your creativity! We will pick the top 11 shots. 1 will be featured as the main photo of the next dev update and the other 10 will be featured in the community section.

You may also add a watermark or username to your image if you wish.

How To Submit Your Screenshot

Just post them below here in this thread. Thank you for participating and have fun!

Note: This thread is for screenshot submissions only. Unless you have a particular question about the challenge, please do not engage in casual conversation here. Thank you!

2 Likes

Caicos

3 Likes

From today’s stream in the PMDG DC6 just to show how stunning it was… VOR flying from TNCM to MDSD…

Turks and Caicos Islands Group Flight in the Orbx Optica…

And some American Airlines love from Barbados to Miami, flying over the British Virgin Islands!

3 Likes

So I was a little reluctant to post this early in the week, but I think that I’ve found some truly beautiful places. Thanks, and I can’t wait to see what everybody else has to offer!

Landing at MUBR across the archipelagio.
I visited here twice in an Icon A5 and also the Daher TBM 930. I love how the Daher flies but the simplicity, elegance and versatility of the Icon is unrivalled at the moment. (With stock planes)

Here is Provedencia Island, with some beautiful waters, great structures (such as a footbridge crossing between the Islands of Provedencia and Santa Catalina.
They’re not my favourite, but they are certainly pretty places to fly over. It’d be great to get a group of people to do a flyover together when taking part in these challenges… what does everybody think?

*some different weathers landing at MUBR

**edit
(one more of Provedencia. I don’t love this, but it’s worth entering anyway :))

4 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

9 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

7 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

C152 - vicinity Terre-de-Bas TFTE