Official Discussion: May 11th HOTFIX [1.25.9.0]

There are often fixes that are unspecified included within the various builds and are not listed in release notes.

1 Like

:+1:
10 characters

Lost my cloud layers in the World Map. And my load time is now far longer again. Hanging when starting Dev mode due to the ad (but there is a fix for that in another thread).

1 Like

Still broke, got downland on main menu still popping up, 3rd party aircraft(737,embraer) still no flight plan loading, also all screens blank in cockpit. Still black screen for a few seconds on start up
 What have they actually fixed?? Only thing I never had was CTD. this really is turning into a complete mess of a game
 Bit pathetic really.

You might have auto-update enabled in your system. When you are in game, check to see what revision of game you are running. (Top right corner, click on your gamer tag icon)

2 Likes

The Xbox will download updates itself if you have it set up that way. Check the version number in the sim.

1 Like

I didn’t see any mention of fixes for live weather, as that was crashing the sim for me on Xbox. Will test tonight

Since the Hot fix, My Pilot Profile is gone.

Is anyone else getting this also?

1 Like

I felt the reduced draw distance when SU9 launched, but wasn’t entirely sure, I was flying around the South of UK and it just didn’t look as good.
Series x here.

But is that a bad thing for Xbox if it helps the overall stability? I rather choose better stability over draw distance if I’m honest.

4 Likes

Yes

10 characters :people_wrestling:

1 Like

Hey, Installed hotfix and now when i try to launch msfs 2020 i get this error.
Something went wrong launching your game. Error code: (0x80070003)

anyone else get this?

Was never an issue before, so why now?

Never an issue? It has nothing to do with all the CTD’s people are reporting?

I thought this was fixed properly in SU5(?)

Or did I dream that?

“Fixed” as in they improved draw distances signficantly. I’m pretty sure the far north / south effect is still there, just nowhere near as bad as it used to be due to the draw distance fixes in SU5.

Was never an issue prior to SU9 and not during beta. My issue seems to be live weather , for whatever reason.
Only with SU9 have I noticed things loading slower, popping in. Was not this bad in previous SU updates. So, something has changed

1 Like

Ah OK. Still a work in progress then.

On a related note, I am getting awful scenery pop-up when over Los Angeles.

Very poor draw distances, and the scenery leaps in an huge square chunks only a mile or two off the nose of the plane. Never used to do this.

Doesn’t happen over London.

Yes I am as well except error code is : 0x8007042b

2 Likes

if i find a solution i will post it here.