Official Discussion: October 20th, 2022 Development Update

Check out the latest Development Update here:

Please use this thread for feedback and discussion. Thank you!

Any chance we get Fallout’s Vertibird, like the one displayed on the MSFS official twitter account:

https://twitter.com/msfsofficial/status/1582416319726907394?s=61&t=WXrfGvZgf4s4I38YA8nOKg

Hello @BarerHarmony980,

The image on the Twitter account is actually a Guimbal Cabri G2. This is one of the two helicopters (along with the Bell 407) that will be included in next month’s free 40th Anniversary Edition update! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
MSFS Team

8 Likes

Thanks, that’s great!

Considering Fallout is another MS property like Halo, and there’s rumors of more fantasy aircraft coming to the Sim (non-3rd party), I would not be opposed to having an actual Verti-Bird in the Sim.

Also, there’s…a boat on the Marketplace. A freakin BOAT! :laughing: I can hear my wallet crying out in pain.

2 Likes

What’s with the boat? Don’t see it in the store. Are we ship simulator now?

1 Like

Thanks for the Maverick Spoiler. Was waiting for the Blu-ray to be out which it isn’t until 31 October…

Do you know if the dev team is doing any work on turboprop engine logic?

2 Likes

Does this happen to anyone? On final approach the engines stop. It has happened at least 2 or three times after hitting the disengage auto pilot engine cut - YouTube and the constant ATC messages at certain airports.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.