Official Discussion: October 21st, 2021 Development Update

Check out the latest Development Update here:

Please use this thread for feedback and discussion. Thank you!

1 Like

1 aircraft today? :pensive:

2 Likes

So disappointing.

Thank goodness for the Reno Races beta this weekend.

Thanks for the massive update to the Feedback Snapshot, it is a lot more informative now.

1 Like

Why is the Just Flight Arrow still not available in Marketplace? Please get your act together and approve this aircraft.

1 Like

I think it might be time for myself and other Xbox users to cut their loses (or come back in a few months). Thereā€™s just too many other amazing games coming to Xbox before the end of year and early next year.

Sadly, the focus seems to be on airports/scenery lately and not quality aircraft themselves (unless developed by Asobo or a direct partner). They arenā€™t delivering with the Marketplace while the iron is hot so to speak and itā€™s disappointing for those of us using Xbox.

6 Likes

Thank you Jayne, amazing work keep it up. :+1:

1 Like

@BriL0ve, Iā€™ll second that! Cheers.

Premium/Deluxe aircraft files being ā€œunlockedā€ finally

Same here. No GA releases, only military Jets and Airliners. Havenā€™t played since a few weeks and honestly Iā€™m just disappointed. Also no official statement and no communication whatsoever.

Hmm. Whilst the volume of content on the marketplace appearing is a good thing, itā€™s all airports. Thereā€™s been an increase in transparency of late from the developers (which is welcomed) but there needs to be more transparency about why there is little to no aircraft coming through. And no, the insipid garbage from Deimos, Captain Sim et al, does not count. I am not a casual simmer and do not think flying around in a lazy, apathetic representation of an SU-57 is a good thing. More decent GA aircraft please. Or more of an explanation as to why there are so few options.

4 Likes

Problems with the custom code Just flight uses in their aircraft, and how it interacts with Microsoftā€™s marketplace.

If I were a betting man, I wouldnā€™t get your hopes up about seeing anything by Just flight on the marketplace. Or any other developer that uses a lot of custom code.

Yeah, when I discovered they sent it to marketplace like 3 months ago or so, I just bought it directly from JF. Itā€™s not ideal, and I donā€™t like this idea to buy separately from multiple different places, checking addon updates on multiple sources and even only via emails(!!!) in some cases, but what I can do.

Approach flyback bug ment to be fixed SU4 if Iā€™m not mistaken. But after every SU it just gets postponed to next SU. I wonder how long it will continue? Is not that Iā€™m affected by it badly, but itā€™s just funny to see it being postponed every time.

1 Like

Asobo attempted to fix this themselves for Sim Update 4, but Working Title reported many unresolved cases where this was still occurring, so they took over it themselves. While some fixes have already been implemented, it will be totally resolved when they deploy the new flight planning and autopilot systems (that are currently part of the NXi) across all aircraft.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. That explains why this bug doesnā€™t effect me to badly anymore, as Iā€™m using Nxi. It used to be one of the most annoying bugs for me. Thatā€™s why I kept an eye on it and noticed it gets postponed with every SU. They probably should get rid of it from the list as itā€™s up to WT to fix it now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.