[OFFICIAL] Weekly Dev Update Screenshot Challenge: Bustling Cityscape

Hi everyone,

It’s time for another screenshot challenge! The idea is to collectively explore different parts of the world together - areas that may be very familiar to you or perhaps a new place you have never flown before. Feel free to find others to fly with to capture the challenge, or go solo!

The Challenge

Bustling Cityscape: Capture a screenshot of a dense city anywhere in the world. Feel free to use 3rd party add-ons if you have any, or just use the default handcrafted models!

Rules

1. Any time of day
  2. Any type of weather
  3. Default aircraft and liveries
  4. Shot should include a city

The rest is fair game! Feel free to submit as many as you want. Use your creativity! We will pick the top 11 screenshots. 1 will be featured as the main photo of the next dev update and the other 10 will be featured in the community section.

Suggestions

As an FYI, we will be flying over Hong Kong and Macau Jan. 22nd on our Official Twitch Stream for our weekly community fly-in. If you haven’t found a good reason to join and fly with us yet, consider joining for that sweet sweet screenshot! All skill levels welcome.

How To Submit Your Screenshot

Just post them below here in this thread. :slight_smile: Thank you for participating and have fun!

Note: This thread is for screenshot submissions only. Unless you have a particular question about the challenge, please do not engage in casual conversation here. Thank you!

7 Likes

Vancouver

Dubai

New York

3 Likes

4 Likes

Chennai, Tamil Nadu

4 Likes

3 Likes

Frankfurt - Germany

3 Likes

Innsbruck

2 Likes

San Diego, CA

New York, NY

Miami, FL

Tokyo, Japan

2 Likes

Munich - Germany

2 Likes

Concrete jungle where dreams are made of
There’s nothin’ you can’t do
Now you’re in

3 Likes

Ulm - Germany

4 Likes

Islamabad, Pakistan

2 Likes

Hi, first of all i would like to thanks #community:tl3-lounge and @Jummivana for considering my idea on screenshots.
Here are my photos over London and NewYork;

3 Likes

Milan

2 Likes

Cape Town, South Africa

Mumbai, India

3 Likes

6 Likes

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

4 Likes

Tokyo

Seoul