[OFFICIAL] Weekly Dev Update Screenshot Challenge: For the Love of IFR

Hi everyone,

It’s time for another screenshot challenge! The idea is to collectively explore different parts of the world together - areas that may be very familiar to you or perhaps a new place you have never flown before. Feel free to find others to fly with to capture the challenge, or go solo!

1st place from last week’s challenge: Island Hopping - @KStarfightrr

This Week’s Challenge

For the Love of IFR: Capture a screenshot of something you can ONLY experience in IFR: The high altitudes, the beautiful cockpits, the breathtaking approaches, etc.

Rules

1. Any time of day
  2. Any type of weather
  3. Default aircraft and liveries

The rest is fair game! Feel free to submit as many as you want. Use your creativity! We will pick the top 11 screenshots. 1 will be featured as the main photo of the next dev update and the other 10 will be featured in the community section.

You may also add a watermark or username to your image if you wish.

Suggestions

As an FYI, we will be flying an IFR route from Seattle to Alaska on our Official Twitch Stream for our weekly community fly-in before trying some landing challenges. If you haven’t found a good reason to join and fly with us yet, consider joining for that sweet sweet screenshot! All skill levels welcome.

How To Submit Your Screenshot

Just post them below here in this thread. :slight_smile: Thank you for participating and have fun!

Note: This thread is for screenshot submissions only. Unless you have a particular question about the challenge, please do not engage in casual conversation here. Thank you!

6 Likes

Breaking out at minimums…

3 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

My screenshot! I can’t believe it! :blush:

1 Like

1 Like

Uploading: Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2020.11.24 - 22.14.57.49.png…

5 Likes

Uploading: Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2020.11.30 - 16.08.39.21.png…

4 Likes

I am lost

2 Likes

On my way from Seattle to Toronto… Long flight on the A320 Neo. :smile:

4 Likes

1 Like

Approaching Innsbruck

1 Like

From this evenings Community Fly-in Event IFR Seattle to Wrangell

5 Likes

3 Likes

Somewhere over California…