[OFFICIAL] Weekly Dev Update Screenshot Challenge: Monuments and Statues

Hi everyone,

It’s time for another screenshot challenge! The idea is to collectively explore different parts of the world together - areas that may be very familiar to you or perhaps a new place you have never flown before. Feel free to find others to fly with to capture the challenge, or go solo!

Last week’s winner from Unique Landscapes: @Maniek87PL

This Week’s Challenge

Monuments and Statues: Take a screenshot of one of your favorite monuments or statues throughout the world. This is open to interpretation and we would love to see what you come up with! Thanks to @SeedyL3205 for this week’s challenge idea.

If you have screenshot challenge ideas for the future, please DM me!

Rules

1. Any time of day
  2. Any type of weather
  3. Code of Conduct appropriate liveries
  4. Default aircraft or aircraft from the MSFS Marketplace
  5. Up to 10 entries (screenshots) allowed

The rest is fair game! Use your creativity! We will pick the top 11 shots. 1 will be featured as the main photo of the next dev update and the other 10 will be featured in the community section.

You may also add a watermark or username to your image if you wish.

Suggestion

We are having a community flight on August 6th exploring the Southwest United States. There are quite a few monuments in this area you could capture, so come join us on Twitch for group flight! All experience levels are welcome, and it is Xbox-friendly as well. Click here for more details on the event.

How To Submit Your Screenshot

Just post them below here in this thread. Thank you for participating and have fun!

Note: This thread is for screenshot submissions only. Unless you have a particular question about the challenge, please do not engage in casual conversation here. Thank you!

1 Like

For me it’s a monument I didn’t know about until I landed at First Flight Airport. The Monument at Wright Brothers National Memorial:

Also, the Titanic Belfast museum, which is designed to emulate the bow of Titanic, even matching the height of the bow as it was when launched from that same location:

3 Likes

Somewhere between Stewart International Airport and JFK.

Statue of Liberty

Machu Picchu

Sydney Opera House

Sydney Harbour Bridge

Emley Moor Transmitter

6 Likes

Visiting Lady Liberty :statue_of_liberty:

4 Likes

vimy ridge

3 Likes

Thank you so much:-)

These are so good :clap:t3:

1 Like

6 Likes

Hvítserkur Iceland

Arles Monument France

Douaumont Ossyary France

Canadian National Vimy Memorial France

Men at Sea Danmark

Waterloo Memorial Belgium

Atomium Brussels Belgium

National Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall Taipei Taiwan

Fort Boyard France

8 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Really enjoyed our community flight!

4 Likes

C172 flyby Eiffeltower, Paris

C172 flyby Arc de Triomphe, Paris

7 Likes

Basilique Fourvière Lyon France :clipperton_island:

Mont Rushmore - USA :us_outlying_islands:

Château de Chenonceau - France :clipperton_island:

Basilique Fourvière Lyon France :clipperton_island:

Stade des Lumières Lyon France :clipperton_island:

Arche de la Défense Paris France :clipperton_island:

Sacré Cœur Paris France :clipperton_island:

Sunshine Skyway Bridge Florida :us_outlying_islands:

Hôtel Fontainebleau Miami Beach :us_outlying_islands:

Perle de l’Orient Shanghai China :cn:

9 Likes

Probably not the right place for this but it could be another Asobo bug. I have no idea how this happened.

1 Like

I’m not sure if this is a reality cool monument, or a bug (probably the latter), but I thought it looked pretty cool!

7 Likes

Please excuse my ignorance, I’m a new Xboxer here, but where can I find the other winning Landscapes entries? :relaxed:

The monumental sandstone monolith called Uluru in the southern part of the Northern Territory in Australia.

2 Likes