[OFFICIAL] Weekly Dev Update Screenshot Challenge: Newbies, Watch This!

Sydney Opera House, Australia
Screenshot (115)

3 Likes

Reunion Island

7 Likes

Courchevel is by far my favorite and the most underrated place to fly in my opinion.

(pictured above: Kitfox STI #freedomfox, flight at dawn)

2 Likes

Try all the other strips in the area too! Huez is another cool one, as is Barages! Notre Dame de la Salette is particularly challenging. French Alps are amazing and as soon as I get there IRL, I’m going for a spin to these very strips! Definitely check out Papua and Papua New Guinea.

Why go somewhere, when you can go anywhere?

6 Likes

Caribbean Islands

3 Likes

This should be “Arctic Tundra

1 Like

Even storms scattered around Tampa FL

1 Like

Like what most will go to, I wanted to explore New York and the surrounding areas.

Central park was one of those just to experience the size, where it is and the fact it’s in such an urban area.

(This photo is 13.5mb but had to compress it a bit to get in the 4mb limit)

6 Likes

fly from HOPE (CYHE) to Vancouver Intl. (CYVR). Ideal easy visual flight that wont take more than 15-20 minutes. Use Cessna 172 or such like. You will be flying inbetween mountains initially then onto flatlands closer to Vancouver. No need to go above 4000 FT. And the easy part, just follow the river straight ahead. It will lead you to the two vancouver runways.

2 Likes

Laying down a few challenges for those joining us on Xbox :video_game:

Land an Ultralight on the Burj Al Arab helipad in Dubai.

Or fly a fighter jet through the Grande Arche in Paris.

8 Likes

Highly recommend flying Geneva to Innsbruck!

This taken at sunrise shortly after takeoff from runway 04 in Geneva.

3 Likes

Now THIS is VFR!

4 Likes

The rock of Guatape, just east of Medellín, Colombia

5 Likes

volcanoes in Washington state, USA

Thundershower cell over the central plains, USA

Landing at St. Barthelemey

Waterton - Glacier National Park

Paris

4 Likes

Athens

Rio De Janeiro

Cairo

Switzerland

Tokyo

English countryside -Grand Canyon- Sahara-Everest-Dubai-Bora Bora

10 Likes

Tokyo Gate Bridge

4 Likes

White House

10 Likes

Chicago. Meigs field landing. Where it all began for me as a kid.

3 Likes

Here’s two good places for landing practice for Cessna’s

First one SCFX Isla San Felix

It has a nice, long landing strip and really easy flyaround. Especially when you have XBox-S or a PC with 1060 board, and your frame rate is low on the larger airfields, this is a nice quiet place… and it will give you MAX frame rate on landing. Also… it restarts really fast !

Check Profile, Log Book to check if your landings are ok. When you switch off damage assistent in Settings, you will get your landings logged 0/1

When you’re doing ok, try Isafjördur landing challenge. Don’t forget to press “z” to disengage Autopilot !!

2 Likes

After reading “the Airbus can fly from New York to Paris” in the loading screen hints and tips, I thought taking a Air France Airbus for a little flight over New York would be nice.

And of course Japan. I often fly over Japan because only Japan has Okunoshima Island and Aokigahara - but this time it was a casual sightseeing night flight over Tokyo.

1 Like