[OFFICIAL] Weekly Dev Update Screenshot Challenge: Peace and Quiet

Hi everyone,

It’s time for another screenshot challenge! The idea is to collectively explore different parts of the world together - areas that may be very familiar to you or perhaps a new place you have never flown before. Feel free to find others to fly with to capture the challenge, or go solo!

This Week’s Challenge

Peace and Quiet: Capture a screenshot that you believe embodies a very peaceful, quiet scene, whether physically or mentally, within Microsoft Flight Simulator.

Rules

1. Any time of day
  2. Any type of weather
  3. Code of Conduct appropriate liveries
  4. Default aircraft or aircraft from the MSFS Marketplace

The rest is fair game! Feel free to submit as many as you want. Use your creativity! We will pick the top 11 shots. 1 will be featured as the main photo of the next dev update and the other 10 will be featured in the community section.

You may also add a watermark or username to your image if you wish.

How To Submit Your Screenshot

Just post them below here in this thread. :slight_smile: Thank you for participating and have fun!

Note: This thread is for screenshot submissions only. Unless you have a particular question about the challenge, please do not engage in casual conversation here. Thank you!

3 Likes

Nahrává se Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2021.02.12 - 15.48.42.71.png…

8 Likes

Peaceful? Alright, I’ll give it a shot…
Perhaps soaring in a vintage plane between the cloud layers?

Or maybe enjoying the golden light over Florida?

Landing with the sunset?

Or chilling in the mountains?

All seem peaceful to me.

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Evening over the Emirates

4 Likes

I’ll disclose where my Shangri-La is. below pictures I took near Isabela airport, Galapagos Islands.

1 Like

Peaceful? Relaxing? Quiet? I think dusk and dawn are most conducive to this feeling and even a Merlin or a big radial can meet the needs if you’re just bimbling through the skies and seeing what you can see…

6 Likes

Peaceful and relax? My home, Mallorca.

Camping up here at Mile-Hi, Idaho. This is peace.

3 Likes

2 Likes

7 Likes

Roches-Douvres Light

7 Likes

3 Likes

A stunning sunset in the awesome Aerosoft CRJ700…

… or perhaps the peace and quiet of a night time arrival into Birmingham, being vectored over London (London Heathrow down below too!)

…or finally, a little formation flying in the middle of the California Wine Region in the JustFlight PA28 Arrow III !

1 Like

Peacefull ?
Hold my beer!

1 Like