Ok, I had to do it... Where is "Self Loading Cargo" for MSFS?

I don’t know if LukeAirTool could be something for you.

Responding to this old post in case it helps someone.

I managed to get SLC to work even with the MSFS door issue.
I use the BAe146 and the doors would not show closed in SLC even though they were closed.
I fixed it by checking the boxes in Settings, Features.
I checked Automatically open doors when Starting flight…
Also checked the box, when doors are opened start boarding…
And also checked, automatically close doors when all passengers have boarded.

Now open your planes door and start SLC, then right click on the right-side door icon repeatably until the box pops up asking to load all passengers at once. check yes.
Now close the planes door and SLC sees it shut and the rest of the program should work normally now.

Hopefully this helps someone.

Thanks, genuinely. But it also reminded me that I should check on the status of this and as of 10/28/22… The last time he said the update was going to be released was 9/06/22 :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Yes, looking forward to his new version also.
At least I can use this version which I like, it gives a lot of atmosphere to my commercial flights.

The developer of SLC has stopped the project.

The latest version of SLC is ready for the trashcan because there are no bugfixes or further development to be expected.

1 Like

This has been hanging on his locked Discord channel for nearly one year:

I wouldn’t hold out too much hope that the mythical version 1.6 will ever see the daylight.

1 Like

Never!
He is gone by the wind… :dash:

SLC is literally a joke.

Has he gone completely radio silent?

The program is R.I.P.
The developer has dropped his project. :frowning_face:

1 Like

PACX is awesome, I have SLC too but when it never got updated last and that seems to have rolled on and on, I binned it and bought PACX to support the active development it gets.

Haven’t looked back.

SLC was good but unfortunately seems to be active from a time long since gone.

I thinks Asobo can close this topic, because the development of SLC is stopped long time ago at his current state.

1 Like

Does pacx come with soundpacks or where can you get these from?

No soundpacks per-se. You can add boarding music and safety briefings to customize on each flight but that’s it for now. They did announce that they expect to add more cabin attendant voices early next year in an update since they currently only have 1 voice for the cabin attendant that is an American female. You can find the files for boarding music and safety briefings on flightsim.to or you could record your own as long as it’s in .wav format.

1 Like

They did announce…
“They” is one man (Steve) and he promised lots of things over the years.
There is no development team and thats the problem.
He has to do everything on his own and that has probably gone over his head.

1 Like

I believe they got removed from flightsim.to?

The previous poster was referring to PACX

This is a topic about SLC and not PACX.

Duh I know that, was just pointing out that you misinterpreted the previous posters comment, who just answered a prior question regarding PACX

I mean he did just post an “update” in september…

i did notice the last few updates were almost exclusively for xplane. PliantWings said it best