PA-28R Arrow III from Just Flight

I repeat the question of some others.

Will it be available on the Flight Simulator Marketplace? Or can you just buy it directly from the Just Flight website?

According to Just Flight, it will be available in the Marketplace, but when it arrives will be at the convenience of Microsoft (Asobo?). My guess would be that it will arrive no earlier than next week (either on Thursday or Friday), but possibly (probably) much later. You can buy it now directly from the Just Flight website. The advantage of doing so is that you will be able to get updates immediately. The Marketplace has thus far always lagged vendor and other third party sites by time frames that range from merely ridiculous (weeks) to excruciating (months). If you buy from the Marketplace you risk being stuck for weeks waiting for an update. You also risk problems with Content Manager failing to download as well as things going awry with the purchase and finding obtaining support difficult. As it stands, the Marketplace is a great idea that hasn’t lived up to customer expectations.

5 Likes

I am enjoying the model, although does anyone know why ATC keeps yelling at me about squawk not being set? I have the transponder set to on and the code set yet they are never happy and seem to think its inoperable; makes flying IFR plans with AI ATC a bit tricky.

Yes it started doing that after sim update 3. Flaps are unusable until they fix it.

1 Like

„Cannot reach Carenado qualitiy“ is absolut the worst statement you could do. JustFlight started from the bottom with this plane and ask any real Arrow pilot, they all say it‘s almost 99% acurate.

The flight model need a tiny bit of adjustment but overall it is the best ga aircraft for this sim right now.

:joy:Can‘t stop laughing when you said „Carenado and Quality“ in one sentence​:joy::joy:

3 Likes

Quote me right please. I said TEXTUREWISE it cannot reach Carenado quality.
Other than that it surely is better, no doubt about it. I just referred to the visual quality.

4 Likes

Unlike other MSFS addons, after installation this aircraft shows up as two Windows applications. I am curious as to what that might mean. Also I found files for this aircraft in at least one other location beside the Community folder. The manual cautions that this aircraft must be uninstalled as is any other Windows application. I take that to mean that simply removing its files from the community folder does not fully uninstall this aircraft.

how do you moved the tablet from the copilot side?

This button here.

4 Likes

Thank You :+1:

1 Like

In VR it wasn’t that bad…but 2D it looked huge…thanks again

1 Like

IMO manual reading is an essential and integral part og bring a simmer as opposed to a game. Have 10 thousands of manual pages downloaded and printed for all my planes, fsx and msfs. When you dont fly you read manuals, including maintenance manuals.

1 Like

I read the manual…don’t have a problem with reading manuals. Was just trying to ask whether or not the Garmin 100 functionality to manually input flight plans was implemented in-game. Reading a 121 page Garmin manual will not give me that answer.

2 Likes

As far as I understand it will display certain informations about a route that has been planned using the internal route planner.
No means to manually insert points. This is a bummer, I hoped to learn something new and really use this system. So I’ll be reverting to the modded 530…

Which other location?

Can someone help me? I tried to climb to 11000ft with a speed of 80kts and 500-600fpm

Weight was Pilot 106, passenger back 79 and 10kg
Luggage was about 23kg

I tried it two times and had a stall warning. My vertical goes up and down and my speed was constant 80kts.

What have i done wrong and do you need more information?

In this viedo the guys grind to near 140 knts at mid power!
For me i need full power at 2500 rpm for 130 knts at this altitude !
It’s so slow and in eco mode i go to 110 IAS
am i the only whoc have this problem like an airbrake slowing me ?

1 Like

What Mixture?

To Crocodoc, the Just Flight blurb stated there are clean and dirty versions you can choose. I have not bought it yet so I don’t know where you choose them, maybe under Liveries?

yep, got surprised with this as well, but after searching I found it in Community folder.