PA-28R Arrow III from Just Flight

Mine is working, just off the top of my head isnt the adf frequency just 3 digits, not 4? and make sure the volume/on off knob under the adf is turn up to full. My panel is setup to one main GPS unit and the rest standard radios.

Make sure the unit is turned on and set to “ADF” on the knob just to the left of the ones you use to set the frequency

Hmm… The knob is turned to ADF, I set 0332, I`m within range but nothing happens.
Volume is also turned to up to full.

Which NDB are you trying to use?

Shoreham (SHM), 332.0 kHz.

Oh I’m sorry, I’m afraid I was NOT within range.
It works now, but I have to be quite close.

So it was a bit difficult for me to follow the tutorial instructions step by step.

But thank you!

1 Like

According to LNM, with Navigraph AIRAC 2110 its range is only 15nm.

I saw that, but I was sure I was within that range.
I try again tomorrow.
To confirm it was my mistake :blush:

I just tried, the ADF of my Arrow catches that NDB signal at a distance of 7NM.
They should service the NDB transmitter at this airport :grinning:

I have another question, maybe someone can help me:
The Automatic gear extension warning light is constantly flashing.

Is there a way to stop that?
I couldn’t find anything in the manual.

Down near the trim wheel is a small lever that has three positions, up light flashes to indicate auto extention is off, middle, light is off, auto extention is on, and down position for manual gear extention, I think thats the right way round.

1 Like

I can`t see it, if you could please guide me there :slight_smile:

Yes it’s a tricky bugger, it’s right between the seats where the trim wheel is, the way I find it is to bring up the radio instrument view, ctrl 3 I think, I have it mapped to another button, then you can use your mouse or joystick POV switch to scroll your view down and back to see it, someone might have a quicker way.

Ah so you meant the pitch trim wheel…
I guess I find it then, thank you!

Yes sorry pitch trim not rudder trim

I seem to have a problem with the flaps in the Just Flight Warrior and Arrows in that nothing I do gets them to move. All settings in control menus are fine but I can’t even use the mouse to move the lever. Not noticed this before SU6 so wonder if anyone else has seen the same thing?

I can’t engage magneto starter after SU6.

I have a few SU6 issues with the Turbo IV:

The landing gear sometimes works, sometimes doesnt.
my head bug is going round and round and round (its as if im constantly pressing something) The bindings seem fine.

I can’t get power to the Garmin 580. Turn it on like before with the volume knob, the needle reacts, so it powers up NAV1, but the unit itself doesn’t power on.

You are probably missing a file in the main sim. This is why I always uninstall mods before a sim update and reinstall after but either way I would imagine a simple new install should fix most problems

Having a strange issue this morning when using the ‘Custom’ livery; it seemed to be trying to load another cockpit in on top of it at times. Switching to external view and back again cleared it, but it repeated randomly a couple of times.

1 Like