PA-28R Arrow III from Just Flight

Using Mobiflight instead of spad so not sure how to do this. I use the cabin_light_0 parameter to try to adjust brightness. Don’t know what the potentiometer 10 would cross to in mobiflight.

I don’t know Mobiflight, but if it helps, the full variable is K:LIGHT_POTENTIOMETER_10_SET

1 Like

YES. That was it. Now I can control the cabin lights. Thanks much for the tip.

My VR PA-28 is working great now. I have to replace some encoder with better one since they seem to be grounding out internally and locking up Mobiflight. Other than that it’s a great plane to fly. I have a virtual knee board in it so I’m going to be using the full check list show earlier.

2 Likes

Can someone please tell me what version they are on for the PA 28? i bought the bundle in the in game market place, and recently i noticed that one of the planes sold seperatelay from the bundle had an update, but i didnt notice any updates for the bundle.

The current version for the Arrow, non turbo, is 0.10.1, if you log onto the Just flight site and click “your account” then click “download activation details” it will tell you.

You are correct with the version number but he won’t be able to see that on the justflight site as he said he bought the bundle via the ingame marketplace .

Is any version number below zero not an indication for an unfinished beta? So this means the Arrow will get a lot of interesting updates and enhancements in the future? That´s great to hear!

Yeah i dont think it will work for me on the just flight site. I guess ill just have to wait until they make it available for the bundle.

Ahh my bad

I thought the JF was only from the JF web site.

No, we make them available from our site initially and then sometime after we supply to MS for the marketplace too.

New updates are in the works for the Arrows. Sometime in the next couple of weeks we expect to have them finished at which time they’ll get applied to the versions on our site and we’ll send to MS so the version on the MP will also be updated. Probably looking at early to mid Feb for all that.

2 Likes

Ah so the Arrow will get some more enhancement. Very good. But are they at Just Flight also planning to bring a new just slightly used interior just like Carenado does?
It would be such a great plane - if that interior would not look dirty and with tattered carpet (and no carpet at all behind and under the right seat.)

Okay awesome thats great news! I absolutely cannot wait for the piper tomahawk! How much longer do you think it will be?

Sorry if I’ve missed anything above, but do you have any update on the status of this on xbox?
The Piper Arrow is literally the only plane I’m waiting on but I’m not sure if it’s one of the ones that has hit a snag on console.

Performance question/concern. The JF Arrow III is the plane I am flying cross country with from CA to ME. I flew from Winslow to Gallup today and encounter a troubling performance problem.

Let me explain and see if anyone else sees this.

Leave Winslow with an IFR to Gallop and ATC calls for me to ascend to 9000. No problem. Climb out and hit 9000. Then ATC calls me to 9400. No problem. Then ATC calls me to 10000 to clear other traffic. But try as I might I can not get past 9500. I’m at full power, neutral trim, 3/4 in each tank. No baggage, no copilot, clean configuration. Baro was 29.92 and temp was 41, 4 to 6 knots quarter tailing wind(which should have helped) So how come 9500 was such a limit. It was like I hit a ceiling and couldn’t go any higher. The ceiling on this airframe is 14k not 9500. Anyone see this problem in their setup. Finally canceled IFR because I was sick of hearing “Piper JEN Please expedite your climb to 10000”

Was your mixture leaned?

No as a matter of fact. I think,I left it at about 85% to 95%. Didn’t think of that but it makes sense that the power would be so low. I’ll give it a try tomorrow on my Gallop to Phoenix leg. Thanks for the brain jog.

You bet. Happens to the best of us. :slight_smile: