PA-28R Arrow III from Just Flight

Same here. email about Hawk and 146 and just stumbled into the Warrior section and noticed it had been updated too. My turbo arrow purchase is through marketplace so hopefully the update permeates there soon.

1 Like

how do i contact him? i looked everywhere but couldn’t really see feedback/support pages.

cheers. the reviews i saw were mixed but your experience has been good?

I think that Just Flight have their own forum which you have to sign up for. I haven’t used it for ages tbh but it is still very active I believe.

Just google ‘Just Flight Forum’ and you should have no probs finding it :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Other way around. The Arrow II was a Hershey Bar PA28 while the Arrow III acquired the Warrior tapered wing. The Arrow II is the odd man out with the old school Cherokee Hershey Bar wing. Arrow III is similar to the Warrior II, both have tapered wings.

HOWEVER in game the Warrior II is definitely different to the Arrows and in my opinion has a far better flight model overall. If I had to choose just one to keep it would be the Warrior II .

2 Likes
1 Like

This is a silly question but maybe someone can help.

I think I’ve somehow mapped an on/off switch the Garmin unit in this plane. I can turn the volume all the way up but the screen doesn’t turn on. Only when I switch out the GPS and then back in is it ‘on’.

I’ve tried searching for ‘master switch’ etc etc but can’t see anything. Any help appreciated!

Hi all. We are looking for some volunteers to help us evaluate possible changes to the PA28 Arrow III flight model. Please send me a private message if you’ve been experiencing any handling issues and would like to help.

Martyn - Just Flight

8 Likes

Are you using Dx12 in Su11 beta, my garmin buttons don’t work in that combo.
Dx11 with su11 is ok though.

Yeah that bug has been there for a long while now (you also can’t turn the GPS completely off with the knob anymore).

Restarting the flight right after loading it for the first time makes the GPS work as well. The Arrows and the Warrior are the only aircraft where I see that behavior.

Actually, I’venoticed this once or twice on the Black Square Analog 208 as well. Switching out GPS units, and then back to the unit I actually wanted to use solved the issue.

So perhaps it’s a deeper sim issue or something?

3 Likes

Yeah, could be an issue with dynamically interchangable units.

I just noticed that the stopwatch on the yoke stops counting when you switch back to the clock and only resumes counting once you go back to stopwatch mode. I’m pretty sure the stopwatch used to keep counting in the background before SU10.

Doing some test flying and it is funny that my first 3rd party plane is still my fave. Had not flown it a lot lately due to a worldtour in the C337 but man i love the Arrow so much still. Still the best handlfyer in the game.

9 Likes

100% :+1:t2: Was my first buy too… and still the best!

1 Like

I haven’t flown the Arrow since a long while.
And now I can absolutely not remember how to turn on the GNS530.
If someone please could give me a hint :see_no_evil:

I believe all you have to do is turn the C knob on the top left side, then make sure your volume knob, just below the C knob, is turned up as well so you can hear the com 1.

Best Hand flyer (GA) in the sim … try WB Sim 172. I love JF and Piper but that flight model with new prop + full cfd and soft body sim is the best GA flyer for me. I wasn’t expecting much with the 172 with the Asobo treatment but instantly the model felt life-like. Pipers are good but knowing that there is a little bit better makes me greedy. Especially since I am a Piper man over Cessna!

I already tried that, but it it stays black.
But thank you!

Just a thought, but after loading aircraft press the ready for takeoff tab on the EFB to make sure all systems are on then press the GPS tab and cycle through the options and see if comes on then.

1 Like