Patch Out, No Garmin Fix, No Timeframe Given Letting Game Pass Expire And Not Purchasing Full Edition

That’s not quite right. This evening I was flying South through Spain, and into North Africa, and the wind was quite varied. A few days ago I was flying east to Greenland at 40,000ft and I had a 51kt crosswind to deal with.

I haven’t had to reload my sim once to get something to work. You can’t be gouged for something you don’t buy. I didn’t buy the Carenado Cessna because it seems too high for a model with stock avionics. Thats my choice. You don’t get to dictate the market because you think its unfair. here’s a lollipop, go cry elsewhere. Unacceptable because they havn’t released the timeline within the first 2 weeks of the problems that are important to you? A little entitled?

I guess it is c.rap compared to all the other sims that have live weather, full study aircraft, global scenery and airports and full working avionics in all default planes out of the box on day 1. Which ones are those again?

Still don’t understand the reference, but at least AVSIM I didn’t have to google.

Sim. Has. To. Be. Reloaded. After. Every. Flight. Winds ARE NOT WORKING. Multiple threads about it.

1 Like

Is there a block button?

That may be why I haven’t seen it, as I tend to load the sim, fly for 2 to 4 hours at a time on along route, then shut down for the evening. So for me, within that constraint, the weather outside the US works just fine.

1 Like

It’s tough to read opposing view points that challenge your confirmation bias. I get it.

For me the weather works in regards to sunny, raining etc… but yes I’ve been in a storm with 3 knot winds. There is clearly something that needs addressing.

Should probably just scrap the whole project and stick with X-Plane.

Before I put my mean moderator hat on…

The developers are investigating live weather issues and last weeks news item specifically mentioned the target for today’s patch was users who were unable to install and launch the sim, plus lag issues caused by a fault with simconnect. You can view the full patch notes listed here on the 27th of August.

LIVE WEATHER NOT UPDATING

We are looking into the reports and will provide additional information.

- Known Issues -

This thread is causing way too many flags for posts that violate the Code of Conduct. Several issues have popped up including one post that attempted to bypass the profanity filter, a few borderline off-topic, and several where users were not treating members with respect.

Please make sure your future posts abide by the Code of Conduct.

Thread locked.

10 Likes