PHLI - Lihue Airport by RegDesigns

PHLI - Lihue Airport by RegDesigns

We are happy to announce that our development team at RegDesigns has been tirelessly developing Lihue Airport (PHLI) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. This is an airport that we dreamt about having since this simulator was released.

Since this is our first airport, we might as well give ourselves a small introduction. RegDesigns is a small design studio out of Toronto, and flight simulation advocates just like you. We promise that we will never publish an addon that we would not spend hours admiring and flying with ourselves throughout our scenery creation and flight simulation development journey.

RegDesigns’ Lihue airport will be available soon through SimMarket, and it will only get better with community feedback and updates.

More information regarding the airport and some of our future projects are available on our website at https://www.regdesigns.xyz or through our discord RegDesigns.

Here are some exclusive previews!

The development team wants to wish everyone a happy new year!
Stay safe.

-RegDesigns

3 Likes

I have no idea how I found this airport back in the 90s probably flying around honolulu and flew to another island. This airport takes me back to fs98. Still can’t believe in 25 years …

3 Likes

My friend and I always fly from Honolulu to Lihue. We are so happy that this makes other people happy. We had so much fun making this scenery and we can’t wait to get this out to the community! Keep up on the updates!

2 Likes

Oh I will do! I have a terra harddrive spare just to hold addons :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Update: The airport is available right now via the simmarket!

discovered this airport addon, however it looks like it hasn’t been updated in over a year. anyone know if it works flawlessly with latest SU11 as well as 10M DEM addon? need these 2 things checked out before I buy

Working fine with SU11 but can’t comment on 10m dem.

@darwinfrr
If your team is still around around (last seen June/22),
any chance you could clean up the trees around the Helipads?

Agreed, the trees are blocking the helipads. How can you put so much work into something and miss this? It’s why I bought it.

See this thread for more info. I have uninstalled regdesigns PHLI.
Regdesigns YYZ unusable - General Discussion & Interests / Scenery & Airports - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

thanks for the headsup @ccrbc

1 Like