Piaggio P.180 Avanti II by FlightFX

From the creators of the Vision Jet and publisher of the HJet, they announced a second aircraft.

(Early Development)

15 Likes

My hearing is bad so I don’t care how loud this is, I will just ask ATC to move all those slow airliners out of my way so I can land on time for my meetings.

Anyone knows if the WT team is going to open the CJ4 avionics? Because as far as I know the P180 uses the same Proline avionics as the CJ4 so it would make a lot, lot of sense to use them and focus in the flight model, 3d, sound and systems, it will also speed up delivery a lot.

I’m guessing the answer should be yes because it wouldn’t make sense to have to develop the entire P21 avionics suite just to be able to release this plane.

Great news, FL410 or Mach 0.7 with a turboprop are things that anyone will want to experience.

1 Like

My body is ready.

The PL21 is already part of the core sim code, so any developer can simply make calls to the code from inside their product. FFX’s Marwan (author of the popular HJet) is already doing just that with AAU1 G3000 on his latest version.

What matters is the readiness of the plug-ins for each FMS model, which would allow authors to make custom pages and functions inside their iteration of the FMS - like interactive checklists, system and status pages, etc.

4 Likes

Cockpit in reality looks like this :+1:

4 Likes

Day one purchase for me. A well crafted machine that’s unique in its own class. I believe it’s the worlds fastest twin engine civilian turboprop. That bad boy is fast!!!

You can hear that bad boy loud and clear @FL300

1 Like

Same here. Not usually my kinda plane but I love the look of it and been hoping the Ferrari Personnel Transporter would come (not sure if they still use it but they used to). Very happy to see it is coming! Different dev to what I thought would do it though, but with their track record of business jets so far, it’s in good hands!

Did you think this was on Blacksquare’s plate because of the velocity?

No, they were doing the Beechcraft Starship, but I’ve not heard any update since January of last year. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Yup. Just because it’s from FlightFX.

Very cool!

Any suggestions when it will be released?

Is this going to be the Evolution version or the original version?

The Evo increases performance by 34% and fly fly 1800 NM

It’s the Avanti II per Topic Title, not the Evo.

2 Likes

Fair enough, I did not see that bit. Thats a shame.

Resurrecting a dead thread here, but any word on this one?? This’ll be a day one buy for me.

Why, I was wondering that myself, and I ran across some exciting news:

They’re doing the Evo too, and the level of detail looks insane:

The livestream has lots of info:

This is a must buy for me along with the Starship. I’m torn between which of these two planes I’m most looking forward to, Starship has the looks, this has the performance and modern avionics…

3 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Beech 2000 Starship “Coming Soon”!

Thats the best news for a while. Feel myself a little impatient now :crazy_face::star_struck:.

Man I’m eager to get this Piaggio P.180 my favorite turboprop plane ever. So fast, I used it for so long in FS2004.
It looks terrific. Awesome.

André Vaillancourt

FlightFX recently posted some WIP photos on their Discord.

https://discord.com/channels/852695133040017448/1083873759599009922/1186796023159476254

Disclaimer: I am a FlightFX Beta Tester.

5 Likes