Please Remove "Press Any Key to Start"

I found this on Steam, half success. :smiley:

2 Likes

Kill it, no meaning to have it

Great find, now if only something similar exists for MS store/Game Pass players…

I don’t know the MS Store shortcut, but try to edit a formula like this to the end of the target:
...exe "-FastLaunch"

1 Like

Interesting that a “press any key to continue”-screen is the most upvoted wishlist item in here.

2 Likes

Doesn’t work, it’s greyed out.

If you don’t raise this as a request on zendesk it won’t get looked at…

I have no other idea. :confused:

Agree, another 9 words to post this message !!! It wears out keyboards - Microsoft hardware !

Agreee , do it, do it, do it

Pretty sure this is a console thing. I know it was developed on pc first. But curiously every console port to pc has this, i hate it as well.

1 Like

I think if Asobo/MS ignore this request, they should at least say why it’s necessary, as far as the simulator engine/interaction with Windows 10 is concerned

Voted… This is the second most annoying thing about FS2020 so far

Voted and also suggest a compromise.

If we must have that screen at least be pre loading the rest of the assets in the background!

1 Like

Nail this and “Ready to Fly”

1 Like

and “Ready to Fly”

I dunno if this has been suggested…but I think it should be a configurable setting. If you like it and want it, then you can leave it default. If not, then you can turn it off in settings.

3 Likes

Voted, dont need this. :+1:t2:

1 Like

if they want to show you how stunning is the sim with the teaser video, its ok, you you could you use that video as a part of loading. on the game is loaded, must appear press any key to start and the you arrive to the content manager or main menu. for me is more obvius start procedure.

Hi All

I want to get rid of the “Press Any Key” on the loading of the Sim, it serves no purpose, please help this happen!

Thanks
Mike

3 Likes