PMDG 737 Release Plan Live

too much hype, someone is going to be surprised

The MD80 was (and is) my most anticipated release for MSFS so far, with the Bae146 second. But if youā€™re seeking to combine something with the 737 Iā€™d go for the Bae146. Itā€™s ssssssuch a joy to fly on short/medium hauls. Iā€™ve been flying the FlyBe route network whole week and it doesnā€™t bore me one bit.

The MD80 is stunning, especially if itā€™s your niche such as mine, but sheā€™s a handful too. With a 737 in the hangar, I would find it difficult to choose in terms of utility.

1 Like

I am very excited for PMDG 737, I remember when MSFS was first released and the nonsensical rumours and speculations that PMDG will never be released for MSFS.

Exciting times for MSFS, I will cetainly be busy with all the other releasesā€¦Good for MSFS bad for my wallet :grin:

1 Like

The 737 is going to be great, Iā€™m in the minority as I want the 600. However I will probably get them all. I expected that this would be the time frame to get these high fidelity birds in the sim. Great times ahead, Md80, 737, ba146 enough there to keep all tube liner simmers busy for a while

1 Like

Forgive me, but what order are they being released in again? The 700 first, then the 800, the 900 etc.?

700, 600, 800, 900

1 Like

Donā€™t hold your breath, PMDG aircraft are probably not coming to Xbox. The promised WASM support will not solve Xbox problems by itself.

2 Likes

Concorde, MD-80, BAE-146, now the 737. It has been a busy few weeks for my AMEX card.

3 Likes

Not everyoneā€™s cup of tea but the inibuilds A310 might appearā€¦ā€¦ more money lol

3 Likes

That one is on my must buy list too. Iā€™ve been wishing for an early A300/A310 for a long timeā€¦

among all of these I actually ended up only flying concorde for quite some time, as I mostly enjoy hand flying for half the time, the concorde with itā€™s speed and special landing way (going with pitch up and mainly adjust throttle to control descend rate) gave me the most fun

Iā€™m also waiting on the 737. Not interesting in either of the two aircraft. Iā€™ll probably get the Fenix a320 when its out.

1 Like

MD80 is 10/10 system but with bad texture, study-level and full function airline
BAE146 seems older and 8/10 system with amazing texture and sounds.

I suggest both. They are both good airplance

If you have CRJ, I suggest MD80.

I saw somewhere that each release is a stand alone purchase. If I bought the 700 for X amount $. Then I may want the 900, do I pay the same price as the 700 ? Or is a discount price for the 900 ? Not sure anyone knows at this point. It would change my plans, just curious.

to be fair official pmdg sources stated various times and on multiple platform that they will

1 Like

Eh Fenix out this week byeeee PMDG. Iā€™ll use my credit on the 777.

2 Likes

I know they did. I donā€™t doubt that the intent is there. But it will probably never work properly on Xbox. And since they donā€™t even have proper ways to test it, itā€™s hard to imagine these complex planes being released and working as well. I just donā€™t think they will bother with Xbox in the long term.

are you sure of that, i ve seen lately, that no release date is announced.
so you mean that, 737 on monday and the Fenix (that i would LOVE to get) will be released this week also ? i hope youā€™re right, i m waiting for that Fenix sor so longā€¦ wowwā€¦the credit card will be burningā€¦lol

yes, youā€™re rightā€¦i think thatā€™s what i m planning to do, but it said here that the fenix 320 will be released this week apparently, so i would go for itā€¦and leave the 146, for laterā€¦

i hope notā€¦i guess the 737-700 will be XXX usd as a base package, but i guess that the others (600,800, etcā€¦) will be cheaperā€¦they will be (i guess) like ā€œoptionsā€ .i hope soā€¦wait and see