PMS50 GNS530 mod

:100: :100: :100:

Couldnā€™t agree more. And a certain mod maker for the A320 probably deserves to be on that list, too.

That said, I donā€™t want all the jets to be too difficult to use for the ā€œI just want to play a flying gameā€ demographic, as their continued support of the sim is vital to MS/Asoboā€™s success, and the continued funding of the devs that we hardcore simmers need. I suggested actually having both a ā€œhard versionā€ and an ā€œeasy versionā€ of the CJ4, and I would extend that suggestion to the A32NX for those exact reasons.

1 Like

Eh, a little marriage counseling and theyā€™ll be fine.

:rofl:

1 Like

NICE! Canā€™t wait!

Iā€™ve created a new topic:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/gtn750-project

2 Likes

You will have to. The problem is rather a marketing problem than a technical problem now even if I have some little details to finish.

1 Like

Whatā€™s the marketing issue?

For everybody who doesnt know, there is an entry related to the annoying ā€œU-TURN BUGā€ in the ā€œBug&Issuesā€ section of the forum where you can VOTE for:

So, if you havent done yet pls do so now to make our scream louder

1 Like

Thanks very much but the moderator will not like that. I think you should remove the reply or at least the link.

1 Like

I see that even after the #3 Sim Update, the Asobo GNS530, is still rounding down VOR Distances to an Integer, and then adding a zero after the decimal point. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Agree about the link. If I hadnā€™t seen it before, I wouldnā€™t have been able to donate, or even know that you could. On the Git homepage I would probably have browsed enough to find the download link only. :wink:

I actually had a look on github to find the donate link which usually is at the bottom and a PayPal button. Didnā€™t expect it to be in the middle of the documentation and a link to some html file which does a forwarding :smiley:
So I also was happy to get that reminder and donated right away.
Great job and makes flying the PA28R so much more fun.

1 Like

Would it be possible to tie the GNS530 OBS to the VOR/GS indicator instrument on the left? I am taking the C172 as an exemple

Unfortunately, this is not a GPS issue so I canā€™t do that. This must be done at aircraft level.
Asobo finally implemented OBS but didnā€™t finish the work. So there is no way on the aircraft to change the radial except on G1000 equipped aircrafts (the CRS knob is coupled to the OBS ).
Maybe I can add a way in the GPS to set it.

1 Like

@ScorpionFilm422, in my experience when you say ā€œmaybeā€ you can do something, it means you already have it mostly figured out in your mind, and you just need to make sure it works in the real world, which it almost always does.

The way of the mind of a genius works, I guessā€¦ :wink:

#justsayin

5 Likes

Any thoughts on RNAV approaches ?

RNAV approaches with vertical guidance are working fine. Just be sure to be at the correct altitude at the IAF and autopilot set to approach mode.

As a reminder, links to any donations are not allowed on the forum. Please see the Code of Conduct under Advertising:

:small_blue_diamond:Advertising and 3rd Party Addons

This forum is not to be used for any non-MSFS related businesses, organizations, or websites. Asking for donations is prohibited.

2 Likes

Thank you for your amazing work.
How do I enter a NDB or ADF?

NDBā€™s and ADF have nothing to go with the GNS530 GPS. (or the GNS530 MOD)

Completely different Avionics.

Try searching the forum for ADF -
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/search?q=ADF

1 Like

As a reminder, the Third Party Addon forums are not for requesting support or reporting bugs. If you wish to seek support or report a bug, please utilize the appropriate off-site report and support area for the addon. Posts requesting support or reporting bugs will be removed.