Purchased Premium Deluxe not showing on Xbox

Nope not yet

I think that if they don’t give a solution and skip the topic, we should report it somewhere else. I feel ripped off having paid for the more expensive version, and I am getting half the content that I paid for. If it is an issue that is going to be missed and they do not intend to investigate it, we should not be satisfied.

1 Like

Agreed. This should have been resolved by now.

Hello everyone, we are currently looking into it. We will make our best to unlock the content purchased. Thank you for your patience.

2 Likes

Most of will :slightly_smiling_face:, alas not all

My wife has also the premium deluxe version on Xbox series X, the funny part is, everything is updated and installed, has all the planes and content but according to the Market place she doesn’t own it.

1 Like

She is probably missing some planes and airports. You may want to check again. Cross reference the items in the premium deluxe with what is in her content manager. The people commenting that the items are in the content manager do not realize all of the items that are supposed to be there are actually not there.

Any ETA by when this will be fixed?

Same problem here. Emailed so the same response. No reply for a fix for 3 days now

It’s fixed! Check your Xbox messages, Microsoft did sent me a code for the Deluxe Upgrade.

He’s right it’s fixed. Thanks for the update bud!

Even for the people who bought premium? I thought so too but when I redeemed the code it only gave me deluxe upgrade. I bought the premium so why am I getting the deluxe? Is this explained anywhere? I am re downloading the game now to check, but if it is only the deluxe version still then that is going to be very disappointing as this was most people’s original issue. It would also mean the issue is still not resolved. I will update once I am able to log in and confirm.

Wow, confirmed. Whatever they did worked. Great job! Thank you.

Even if it says it is only the deluxe, accept then redeem the code and load into the game. You will see whatever content you were missing.

That’s right, I have also already received the Deluxe upgrade with the content that was missing from the Premium Deluxe. Thank you very much for fixing it.

Hello everyone, - my first post in this forum - :wink:

Same problem here, pre-ordered a Deluxe Premium, and got an incomplete set.
I know that I’m not alone in this situation :confused: many customers complain about that, :confused:but the good thing is that Microsoft is aware of this.

I’ve also received the Xbox message for the “Deluxe” version, but this change/install nothing for my Premium. I also tried a full reinstall - no success, same issue, still missing aircrafts.
The picture in my Xbox list, alsways show “standard” :cry:

I’m affraid that the issue with the installer is even more than a simple miss…
I’ve tried to uninstall the “PREMIUM UPGRADE” package (1.67 Gio) to revert to a “Standard” version.
And there is something weird: only 24 aircrafts instead of 25 :astonished:

YES : if you look closely, you will notice that the Beechcraft B58 is missing !
Now take a look at the details of the installed elements: In the content manager, I’ve some duplicate aircrafts :rage: Hey, what this mess ???

I have the B58 v 0.1.1 installed, but not shown in the hangar.
I have a duplicate Bonanza G36 (G36 v 0.1.27 and G36 - 01 v 0.1.1) installed !!! but only one shown in the hangar.

So there is defintely something wrong with the installer. Even with a standard version, I’m not sure that the update process will not let duplicate elements.
Xbox has no file manager, so manually removing unwanted files is impossible. If the installer is not strong enough, we can sure encounter soon a cahotic situation with this simulator.

1 Like

PREMIUM pre-order installation SOLVED!

I will explain to you in detail how I did it, it is not simple, nor obvious and it will certainly help those who are in this situation.

To get the “PREMIUM”, you need to install the STANDARD + DELUXE upgrade + PREMIUM upgrade. But unfortunately, the DELUXE upgrade was forgotten in the distribution process for people that preordered the PREMIUM.

Some day ago, I got a notification on my Xbox, from Microsoft saying that the ‘code’ for the DELUXE upgrade was “TWVV2-…-…-…-…”. By chance, I written this code on a piece of paper. By chance, because, after read this notification, it was gone away. No way to redisplay it again. If someone know how you can see the previous notification, let us know.
If you missed this notification, and didn’t record the 'code" given, I don’t know how you can solve the problem :disappointed_relieved:

Today, as my installation was still partial, I tried something:

• I went to the redeem site of Microsoft.
  • I logged with my Microsoft account and entering the precious code that I had written on the paper.
    Miracle: this add the “DELUXE upgrade” in my products list.
  • Then I launch FS on my Xbox, and the “DELUXE upgrade” automatically install at startup.

Later, using the content manager, I also installed the PREMIUM upgrade.

And now, I have the full PREMIUM installed :sunglasses:
Note that, the picture in my Xbox game list, still show “standard” - but this is a detail, the additionnal aircrafts and airports are really installed -.

This also solve my missing Baron G58 problem (as reported here). I’ve checked: the file is in the DELUXE upgrade, so it’s normal that you don’t have this aircraft if you install only the standard version. I’ve not checked if all aircrafts expected were present, but sure this is better than the initial situation.

Hope this will help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.