Really Impressed with the Xbox Series X version

Possible yes, I had 1 in the entire week I been flying on Series X they can happen but definitely rare in my case.

OK Thanks :grinning: :slightly_smiling_face:

Another thing I love about the xbox version, I can run with everything set to max, Max Traffic, Max AI Boats, Cars etc. And still run it smooth, I get between 30 to 60 FPS. Only dropped down to 20 FPS once when it was very busy with multiplayer traffic but thats it.

Loving how smooth every is.

2 Likes

Why? Truth hurt!

1 Like

Same. I purchased this on my XBox X with game pass, which means I can play it on PC. I have a pretty good gaming PC, but I much prefer it on Xbox. I can play from the comfort my armchair. :smiley:

1 Like

Anyone know how to get showcase camera,I’ve been through all camera settings and can’t find it anywhere.Somebody on reddit said click on camera and it should be there,but i don’t see it.

Click on the camera in the bar ontop there is an optikn to the right that says showcase

1 Like

Does the Thrustmaster Airbus sidestick work in the XBox Series X?

Thankyou :+1:

1 Like

Indeed, that’s pretty amazing. Especially since high end PCs where barely able to do it before SU5.

Nope

at least 10 characters

Shame. I wonder if this will be possible one day.

Mr. Prop Master Bug! :wink:

1 Like

Agreed it looks a lot better on Xbox. The details are just more defined on the pc it’s not even close. Not sure what it is but I believe it’s something they can fix

Memory usage went from 17GB to 6GB for me so now it runs on older PCs too. They remove the scenery behind the camera to achieve this.

That’s incredible! Hopefully there will be another round of optimizations so that I can run it on my Xbox one! :crossed_fingers:

Soon it will run on a toaster.

When I go into work tonight and the pilot handing over to me says the aircraft is fine, but you’ll lose control of it for 4 minutes randomly over a 2 hour sortie, i’ll ask him if his passengers were happy with that :slight_smile:

I’ve been using the Xbox SX port for a week and continue to be so impressed with the performance, graphics and overall experience.

I’ve had so many memorable experiences already that have made my jaw drop - from taking off from London City airport and doing a low pass over the Docklands skyscrapers, to an evening descent over New York.

I think it’s the most impressive - I won’t call it a game - interactive entertainment I’ve ever seen.

Here are a few pics from my travels (hope this works!):

3 Likes

Some screenshots from some beautifull locations

2 Likes