[RELEASED] F4F-4 Wildcat | Got Friends

I always enjoyed that feature as you could watch the rest of the battle unfold overhead if so desired.

5 Likes

That would be cool if that was implemented in the Sim. I don’t know if its doable in FS2020, but it may be in FS2024… Perhaps, (unlike the DC3 that was supposed to have parachuters) it might be possible to bail out of your aircraft and slowly parachute down to the ground while watching your plane auger-in… ? Crazy thoughts.

Would you consider creating a Community folder add-on that can be downloaded for Marketplace purchasers to add weapons load outs?

Azurpoly did this with the Fouga and I’ve wondered why makers of other Warbirds haven’t offered this sort of extra, too.

Cheers, and the detail work here is just incredible!

1 Like

DC Designs does this as well - I think all developers should. :+1:

I am very tempted to get this. In combat, you usually gravitate to the “best of the best”. But in a civvy like this, I think older/unique aircraft can truly thrive. And the detailing looks stunning! So many good memories from CFS 2 / IL-2 Pacific Fighters… like pressing CTRL+G (or w/e the command was) X times for the gear lol.

4 Likes

100% part of the release plans :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you, that is awesome!

I can’t wait for this to release.

Woooh! Looking great! Can’t wait!

Me too, the wildcat cannot be released soon enough… cannot wait to fly 'er in VR!!!

1 Like

Google Photos

Made a Work-In-Progress panorama so you guys can take an early pre-alpha seat in the cockpit. Much has already changed since I took this like the glare shield for example. Also keep in mind there are distortions from snitching together sim photos.

How to use:

1. Click on the image above to go to the google photo
  2. Click on the google photo to enable 360
  3. Click and drag to look around, scroll to zoom! :smiley:

Enjoy!

20 Likes

Very cool! Was just like being in the sim.
Was half expecting a CTD, but all good!
Hmm, ATC was silent so maybe it WAS the sim. I’m confused now :confused:

4 Likes

That’s pretty amazing! Thanks for sharing it.

2 Likes

All those cool warbirds really make me wish MS hadn’t announced MSFS2024 but CFS4 …

8 Likes

13 Likes

no bent prop? where is the real Mykrode?

Have to ask, will the F4F, minus the weapons of course, make its way to Xbox?

Was that a Wildcat flypast at 0:11?

1 Like

Certainly will be coming to marketplace for Xbox Series S/X. Also been testing with a controller while developing as always to ensure all members of the community can experience it well regardless of hardware.

7 Likes

Call to Action…

12 Likes

Does this mean a release is close?

I can not wait! With every short video and screenshot it gets more exiting. The virtual cockpit and sounds are fantastic =)

1 Like