[Released on PC and Xbox] DC Designs Aérospatiale/BAC Concorde

So when I do as you say, click load in the game and navigate to my concorde folder within the community folder, I can’t see the PLN files.

They are there however as I can see them when I use file explorer not though MSFS…. Any ideas?

1 Like

Screenshot of the load screen with no files visible please?

Watched a review on YouTube and the guy seems saying “let the flight engineer to do the fuel balancing”, I think it’s not possible ??

There is a Concorde for PMDG, X-plane 11 and now MSFS. X-plane has a virtual flight engineer for balancing fuel. MSFS does not. Are you sure you are watching the right video?

To answer your question, no it’s not possible. You have to do it yourself

can confirm saw a video aswell on the concorde for MSFS where he said the engineer can be enabled to do everything. havent tested it or checked myself since i have a massive headache because i cant use my EPU switches in the plane and the electric power keeps turning off

That video is misleading people. There is no flight engineer to handle fuel transfer

Yeah dunno what video you guys have seen but there definitely is no flight engineer here.

Do you mean it’s conflicting with your controller switches? You could just unbind them and save it as a profile for the concorde.

Yea that’s what I am confused. I now managed to do okish fuel management myself though

honestly i have no idea. everything works fine. except the EPU switch cant be changed and the power cuts out at random intervals or moments. theres no clear pattern as to why or when it disables. i already unbinded all my keybinds once step by step to see of something shuts it down but nothing. even when i had no keybinds set the plane shut down after a while

I was flying mach 2, then suddenly airplane slowed down to 0.95 and went down to 45thousand feet without any descend commands. CG is around 58. What to do?

HELP PLEASE ! documentation is terrible.//

So to update, you need to load the flight plan files from the flight planner in the main menu, it won’t work when you select fly not and try and do it from within the actual flight… hope that helps people.

2 Likes

I don’t think posting multiple times requesting for help is going to get you help any quicker. Have some patience.

3 Likes

Documentation is clear enough to do a trip safely :wink:

it is because its theory. in reality when a bug happens you can trow all that out the window.

There is nowhere near enough information in your post to even begin to understand what might have happened. My best guess is that your engine feed tanks ran out of fuel but there’s no way for me to tell really. Also, manual is immensely detailed, the biggest I’ve written - it’s not terrible, just BIG.

Disregard, question was already answered.

have you seen my post by chanse? i got the concord yesterday so im kinda out of ideas and dont want to refund because i can clearly see people being able to use is.

What happens if you remove all mods except for the Concorde and remove all controllers and external devices and use only your mouse?

We’re getting to the point now where there is so much communication going on here and elsewhere about Concorde that we are just not able to answer everything any more. The only thing I can think of is that you need to stop your flight and re-start it, as it sounds like the MSFS switches-won’t-move bug. Re-starting the flight or the sim can clear that up. As you say though, the bug isn’t with Concorde else everybody would presumably see the same problem.

1 Like