[RELEASED] Wilga 35/80 Series | Got Friends

I am still a bit confused by the basic PMS50 GTN750 and the GTN750-WTT.

First, there is only one download from PMS50, right? It contains the basic and -WTT versions of the 750? And then we just use the appropriate download form Got Friends.

Second, the “built-in AP” refers to the fact that, even though there is no AP unit in the Wilga, you can still control the plane with AP if you have controls mapped. Is that right?

GTN750-WTT Update:

Our team has unfortunately identified multiple issues while using the GTN750-WTT package.

Until we complete more testing and redesign of our navigation systems, we are going to remove WTT compatibility. However, the basic GTN750 works great and the additional autopilot utility is working as expected.

For now, the GTN750-WTT replacement package has been deleted from Flightsim.to. I apologize in advance for this inconvenience. If you are using the GTN750, please use the basic replacement package or the new combination replacement package which also includes the Sky4Sim Tablet.

Links:

or

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for the pointer, I’ve had a look at this and wasn’t able to discern key switches (examples Fuel Pump & Starter switch). I guess what I was hoping for and probably many others is a list for the over head switches with corresponding LVAR.

Could it be possible to have both the GTNXI + the Sky4Sim pleeeeeeaaaaaaase? :pray:

2 Likes

I will definitely take that request and look into it today.

1 Like

Thank you very much. This give me some hope. That would be fantastic. I use both those wonderful peace of software.

:love_you_gesture: :small_airplane:

Just bought the bird, let’s go on the tarmac! :wink: :small_airplane:

2 Likes

Day 696. The winds, my love, they continue to blow cold upon us. No Wilga in sight. Perhaps tomorrow.

1 Like

Is this from a true story or a movie?

1 Like

It’s this:

And the sequel:

2 Likes

Added by Popular Demand!

Enjoy the Combo Pack for those interested: Pending Approval

4 Likes

Hi, are you able to provide an easy to follow list for the switch panel? Thanks

2 flights so far, so enjoyable but I stalled just before landing, lost my engine power and crashed my new bird in the forest, the NTSB reported that I killed a squirrel family!

I’m not proud of myself… I sincerely want to apologize to the devs who made such a great job to build this airplane that I broke in less than one hour.
I promise to show her the respect requested in the future.

I decide to go on Farming Simulator for one week for my sentence!

5 Likes

Haha. Be careful not to get any squirrels caught up in the plow or combine harvester blades. You’ll never forgive yourself!

3 Likes

I’d like to request the GNS530 option as well please! For an old plane like this it makes more sense to me to have an old GPS

2 Likes

Haha thank you for your advice Captain! I’ll pay attention to that! gesture: :wink: :palm_tree: :small_airplane:

1 Like

Using the mouse to control the logging trailer arms, definitely falls under Hard time.

You might had forgot (or didn’t know) to turn off the cowl valve to prevent temp shock in the descent, this plus a to low engine power stalled my airplane one time.

1 Like

This is absolutely fantastic. Thank you so much DigitalJonx and pass the word of our gratefulness to all the team!!!

:orange_heart: :small_airplane:

1 Like

Still not listen on the MP update post for Xbox :dotted_line_face: