[RELEASED] Wilga 35/80 Series | Got Friends

Got Friends… their own worst enemy!!!

Get some sleep guys!!

Ummm… what’s next? :stuck_out_tongue:

I heard a hype train in the tunnel!

1 Like

80P for me. It’s got all the steam gauges, no digital instruments or redundant ones. It’s got the basic AP for when I need to do something else for a minute. It’s also got the larger tires and more juice. I know the 80X has more power, but I don’t want the digital stuff or redundant slip indicator. Rather have that quirky eastern bloc artificial horizon, and other glowing disco dials.

2 Likes

No default MSFS mapping for the overhead starter switch, far as I know?

Unfortunately not, that is a Spark Switch which is not part of the normal starter functionality in MSFS. The Starter Button on the dashboard is available as a hotkey. But if you are using realism mode, then the Spark Switch and Starter Air are not availabile to any known keybinds.

Sorry for the unfortunate news.

All good! Your post helped me out with a couple other questions I had, too - thanks much!

What’s that starter button mapping? You happen to know off hand?

where can i find the changelog of the latest marketplace update?

Latest Marketplace Update Clarification:

Unfortunately, the Marketplace Version was pushed as update 1.0.5. instead of 1.0.3.

What does this mean?
Marketplace Update 1.0.5. is Identical to Official Update 1.0.3.

We are unsure what happened during the ingestion process and are investigating.

To resolve this issue, we will push out the next Official Update and Marketplace Update as 1.0.6.

Wilga 35/80 Series: Update:
Official Updafe 1.0.3. or
Marketplace Update 1.0.5.

Wilga Changelog:

• Removed Pin-Up Girl, Animal Count, and Cando Decals from the Top Panel (Microsoft Request) Marketplace Only
  • Fixed Flight_Model.cfgs (Cargo Weight)
  • Added Rear Passenger Weights
  • Fixed 3D Cargo Visual & Interactive Features

Forwood Farm Changelog:

• Fixed Hangar Door Functionality
  • Fixed Butterflies flickering.
  • Fixed Main House and Garage lights disappearing at a distance.
  • Fixed missing vertex colors on LOD3 of the Main House and Garage.
  • Fixed some apron texture artifacts near the open barn.
  • Horses now use fallbacks to default textures vs. having duplicates included.
  • Chimney Smoke VFX: Smoke will now fade out and no longer pop.
  • Improved Main House textures: Fixed wrong front door area Soffit texture.
  • Reworked Solar Panels using Vector Placement.

Replacement Packages:

• All the Additional Packages on our website have been updated
3 Likes

Word? How come?

Rated “E” for everyone / PEGI 3

We follow all requests by Microsoft in order to fulfill their requirements, needs and customer satisfaction within all age groups, backgrounds, preferences, etc.

We are very fortunate to be official partners and do our best to ensure our Marketplace content is suitable for all ages.

… At least with Marketplace Releases.

You can expect our products to have weapons, pin-ups, gimmicks, and other tasteful content on our website releases. :sunglasses: :clown_face:

9 Likes

Thanks for the response. I understand. Love the Wilga and love Got Friends - would recommend to anybody.

1 Like

Also, to add, we are not purposely stripping down our content unless it would either violate terms (I.E. Weapons, Alcohol, Etc) or, in this case, they are questioned by Microsoft.

We will continue to keep the fun rolling with all our projects as long as those restrictions don’t apply.

3 Likes

Have you considered placing the Wilga on non marketplace stores like Orbx ?

Two questions on that:

• What does the count represent? Bees, Pigeons and Crocodiles… Either a very eclectic hunter, or some weird roadkill.
  • Where did you find a Dodo?

It’s available exclusively on our website. We don’t have any partnerships aside from Microsoft/Marketplace. We do not have plans to go under contract with a partner either.

3 Likes

All of them are from various Wilga Trips with the friends. The bees are from Forwood Farm. I got a little too close to the sunflower row during landing. The pidgeons, well, unfortunate strikes… luckily the prop chewed them good and left no damage except for a messy windshield. The alligator is from a trip where I was landing on a gravil pit and it came running out just in time to take a 35" Wheel to the noggin. The Dodo Bird, well, that one is a shame… I think it was the last one before they went extinct. Didn’t know anything about them at the time. Wasn’t until I cooked it up later that night at the campsite that my co-pilot told me, “There’s something wierd about that bird, it taste ■■■■ good though!” We looked it up when we got home and found out real quick. Now that I know what it was, I’m definitely sad about it. Some of the best meat this planet had to offer.

9 Likes

Hahaha, that’s amazing! Thanks for sharing!

Don’t be too sorry about that Dodo. If it was the last one then it would’ve gone extinct anyway… :wink:

1 Like

Got Friends | Update Day!

Subscribers to our Got Friends’ Newsletter will also receive details in their email. This is our first attempt at sending an update email to everyone and we hope that it finds your inbox. If you aren’t subscribed, you can do so on the bottom of our website. Thank you for supporting us during this website expansion and staying patient with us as we try new things.

Changelog Below:

WILGA 35/80 SERIES | VERSION 1.0.6: FEBRUARY 26, 2023

• Updated Lighting Effects (Including UV Lights)
  • Updated System.cfgs
  • Removed Avionics Master Requirements
  • Added Replacement Package Support to Main Package (Still Requires Additional Downloads)
  • Changed package Title from EGH2 Forwood Farm Airport to EGH2 Forwood Farm
  • Fixed Bathroom light emissives not turning off during the day
  • Moved Solar Panel vector placement parent from EGXM (Closed) to EGH
  • Reduced Object Test Radius for EGH2 & EGXM (Closed)

NOTE: You must redownload any navigation mod updates from our website if you wish to use them with this latest version.

Marketplace Update 1.0.6. has been sent to Microsoft for ingestion.

Downloads Available at: https://www.got-friends.com

9 Likes

Looks like your download links for the 750Xi and the PMS 750 addons are wrong. They Xi link points to the PMS version and the PMS link goes to the Aera version.

1 Like

Fixed, thank you!

These Wilgas are really insane.
The most I fly them, the most I love them.
But perhaps something could be improved for H (floats) versions.
As they don’t have wheels, there are many areas you can’t take off because lack of waterbases.
So what about the possibility to take off from any runway with a dolly or a trailer ?

I know (quite) nothing is impossible for the GG Team… :wink:

P.S. In addition, a landing challenge on a trailer would be fun.

1 Like