Remove the "auto finish" for ground services (baggage, catering, passenger stairs, etc.)

It would be cool if they would be always available as well and not dependent on the parking type or whatever causing them to appear or not to appear. I often fly from small airport without jetways and if I call the air stairs nothing happens. More user control of all of the service vehicles would be awesome.

2 Likes

thanks for the heads up dude was using the older version, now the stairs stay there :+1: your a Legend Sir.

yes I noticed that at Innsbruck and a few others, call stairs and nothing happens, even tried slewing around to see if it was a positioning bug but still didnt want to work. its like the sim doesnt recognize your at a gate or ramp parking.

Still no changes for this issue? any solution?

You can use this addon if you’re on PC. There’s an option setting where you can set which ground service vehicle will stay in position until you manually end them.

2 Likes

Oh thanks ! So despite toolbar pushback it’s not directly involved to other services the function works to leave attached all the rest? cool

Any update on this? I really don’t like how it works right now, get the baggage in the aircraft in 30 secs :person_facepalming:t2:

Did you install the mod I posted above?

Is not in xbox :slightly_smiling_face:

Ohh well… nothing else we can do then… :man_shrugging:

When I request stairs to connect to the aircraft, i.e. FBW A320, they connect but then disconnect after a couple of minutes on their own, rather than asking to be disconnected…

With a jetway, once connected, they only disconnect on request.

Anyone else get this?

Thanks

Not a bug.
Use ToolbarPushBack almost 250,000 downloads. It is a must have. There are options to have all services held until you release them.

2 Likes

I did have that, but it was causing issues with FBW, bad performance when in use

I don’t think this can take so much time in the devs to change how it works

It’s on Xbox too, just had the luggage service ended automatically.

I agree the stairs should stay until you ask them to leave, but the catering and baggage have natural completion times, it doesn’t make sense for them to hang around once they’ve done their work, so I like that they finish automatically and then I know I can proceed to ready the flight.

1 Like

Yeah, is a good idea that they go automatically but irl doesn’t take 15 seconds lol

1 Like

True it’s pretty quick. But also I really wouldn’t want to wait 20 mins for them to load the luggage, after all this is for fun and not a job.

They should have it scalable so people can go for realism or for speed with it

2 Likes

Yeah jetway connection or stairs should only be dispatched on pilot command.