Saitek Flight Panels

If you wish to use all the USB ports on the yoke you can buy a power supply from ebay for less than £10.
Just search for ‘Saitek yoke power supply’ or some such.

1 Like

Thanks. I did order a power supply yesterday.

1 Like

re: Changing sensitivity of radio frequency control knobs

I have the Saitek radio panel and it all works substantially fine.
I’ve been scanning this thread (boy it’s long!) to try and find an answer, but no joy…

The only real issue I have with the radio panel is that the knobs are not sensitive enough and particularly the fine adjustment nipple twiddle requires a gazillion twists to get it in the right place. Oddly, it also increments in halves, so it requires two turns to make the last decimal change…

Wow, that’s a lot harder to explain that I would have thought.

Long story short - has anyone figured out how to tweak the radio control knobs so they behave like a real radio when changing frequencies?

Ever since the last H135 update none of my three LogiTech (Saitech) panels work !

Saitek Radio Tips and Tricks with Spad.next (part 1) - YouTube hope this helps. Spadnext is your solution I believe

All mine are working without using spad, etc

Thx jwpvb3885 - that guy has a nice setup too!
I couldn’t confirm what he’s done, but you’re right Spad.Next website says that the radio panel “Tuner steps and acceleration for counter-/clockwise turning are freely configurable”

That will fix my issue… as long as I’m I’m willing to pay €25 for it. :+1:

spadnext can do so much more, all your controls and even the behringer midi and streamdecks and throttles and joysticks. Its really worth it for people like me who have lots of gear haha

did you manage to solveHardCart8800932s problem?

No I was responding to a different post of someone who said none of his Saitek panels were working after an update.

My local store has finally had a stock refresh so I’ve now got a flight information panel in hand, and the radio, switch and multi panels on the way in the next week or so.

I’ve got the FIP installed and working with a combination of the 2017 driver and the new plug-in but none of the side buttons work. Is this normal behaviour?

If it is, am I likely to see similar limitations using the default plug-ins, or am I just better off biting the bullet and buying SPAD as I see that mentioned so often? If I did get that, are there plug-and play defaults for the Logitech gear or would I have to assign everything from sratch?

Thanks for any help/advice.

1 Like

spadnext has online profiles you can download or even publish your own

1 Like

My panels works fine, check cache and drivers, remove the H135 , to make sure that is the issue, fly another aircraft , etc…

Hi,
is there any other way how to fix the slow trim wheel (on Saitek Multi Panel) without buying any additional software?

The trim wheel was so unrealistic for me. I wound up purchasing a separate trim wheel where I can adjust the sensitivity.

1 Like

Hi - can I ask which trim wheel you went for? Are you pleased with it? Reason for asking is that I want a separate trim wheel for VR flights (I had the Bravo TQ on order last September, but like others have been “blown out” and am thinking of not bothering with it now) - originally its trim wheel was one of the attractions for me.
Thanks in advance, Alasdair (aka Flybasher…)

Flightvelociy.com. They offer 2 choices.
I really like having a separate trim wheel that looks like a trim wheel.
Also I think Sportys carries it also.

I’ve been looking at those for a while.

Not sure if they offer a desk mounting bracket for it.

Thx to DrumminFlier & hobanageric for this info.
Whilst I like the look of that item, as I’m in the UK, unfortunately shipping costs would effectively double the price.
So will think about trying to make my own (3D printing case and searching internet for electronic parts and guidance).
I’ve no idea how to connect this to “talk to” MSFS as yet though.
If anyone knows a link to somewhere that might help me, feel free to reply!
Regards, A

Flightsimwebshop.com is in Germany, not sure if that helps but they show it on their site.

1 Like