Servers Offline January 30, 2022 - Having to Use a VPN to Connect to any Online Functionality

Same here in Switzerland

ā€œMarketplace currently unavailableā€

Everything is unavailable.

Weird. I get the red OFFLINE warning at startup, but Iā€™m flying in my local area with accurate weather represented. Doesnā€™t seem to be affecting my flight at all, soā€¦ woo hoo! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are there any updates on this? Been waiting to fly for hours now. Appreciate your help.

The team are aware and investigating.

See Online Services Monitoring for updates :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks very much. Appreciate the info.

1 Like

Portugal +1

Internet Outages Map (thousandeyes.com)

hmm ive just logged in and i have no problems,im in uk,western europe server

My first attempt about 10 minutes ago, i got the offline error message. Tried again, and everything seems fine now.

Same here in Seattle. MS is probably under attack againā€¦

Microsoft fends off record-breaking 3.47Tbps DDoS attack | Ars Technica

Yup I have no online connection, I am online with Xbox but not the game servers for MSFS.

Same problem in CRā€¦ It helped to turn off data + save and turn on data + save again

Same here in Germany. No connection. But soemtimes after a restart of the msfs 2020 it works again. weird. it seems like a loose contact of the online services. maybe the effect of the newest DDOS attack to Microsoft?.

Microsoft fends off record-breaking 3.47Tbps DDoS attack | Ars Technica

1 Like

Status Info:

1 Like

No connection in Finland. Flight cancelled :frowning_face:

1 Like

No connection New England USA.

No connection in Edmonton, Canada

This has been most Sundays for me since the New Year. The 2nd, 16th, 23rd, now today al had some issue starting with weather down, and now complete online disabled.

I have a similar question, why Sundays? Is this a server load issue or scheduled server maintenance? Iā€™m beginning to not want to plan playing on Sundays now.