Sim Crashes

Hi

For the last two days my sim is crashing every time I start a flight. This is happening since I updated the sim and purchased and added the addon Taxiways USA and EU.
When I turned one the sim there is a massage saying that the crashes are because some third party app are out of date.

I’m new in the sim and still learning.

Any advice? Thank you!!! :airplane:

Hi

Just wondering when you rebooted msfs2020 after your latest crash it should have shown you a screen asking you if you wish to boot the sim in Safe Mode ?

Did you try this ? As that would load the sim excluding your addon and we can go from there
Regards
Ex Tenebris

1 Like

Have you tried deleting rolling cache? And don’t forget to “apply change” befote y setup a new one.

1 Like

Have the same since yesterday, every time i start i flight, i get a ctd after 10-15min

1 Like

Ok, this is from an addon causing a conflict with other files in the sim.
Did the sim work OK after the update?
If so remove (uninstall) the Taxiway files and try.

If this isn’t it, if you have any addons in your community folder, they could be causing the conflict.
If that is the case, remove all the files from your community folder and then try.
If the sim works, try adding them back in a few at a time until you find the one causing the issue.

1 Like

Hi,

you are describing what I experienced a few days ago. The sim crashed within 10-15 min everytime
Was solved by disabling the ‘sonic virtual mixer’ audio device in windows.
And yes it sometimes can be caused by an external program. :wink:

Constant CTD’s after Jan 2022 update - Bugs & Issues / CTDs - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Maybe worth investigating?

Thank you for the reply. After deleting the last community in folder that was not fully updated the sim restarted again.

Yeah I delete those regularly. Thank you for the reply. After deleting the last community in folder that was not fully updated the sim restarted again

1 Like

Thank you for the reply. After deleting the last community in folder that was not fully updated the sim restarted again

1 Like

Glad to hear you are “back in the air” again!!

1 Like

Thank you for the reply. After deleting the last community in folder that was not fully updated the sim restarted again. Also deleted the entire community folder and started again and it did worked.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.