SimWorks Studios PC-12 (47 and NG)

I’m just following to laugh at all the “it’s not out so I’m buying something else” rants.

The plane is gonna be great. Carenado puts out pretty exterior models all with the same flight model and sounds. Good luck with that.

1 Like

Meh I have plenty of aircraft and none of them mastered, I’ll wait. This one fills an envelope/avionics/type hole I have. And sws’s approach always rubs me the right way.

2 Likes

Definitely worth the wait. The only payware turboprop I have in my hangar is their Kodiak.

The PC12 will serve all my needs. I was going to pull the trigger on the FSR500. I won’t bother.

1 Like

I’m going to skip the PC-12 47 because I’m very happy with the FSR500 … and I`m not a fan of old fashioned steam gauges … count me in when PC-12 NG is released.

5 Likes

Of course, it’s silly to buy the Carenado now but this was a very long wait. I see this happen with quite a few models and not with others. Not sure why some vendors promote something so far in the future. Or at least be realistic so it’s customers are aware it’s going to be years and not months.

Buying the Carenado plane now that this one is just about to be released is really not a good idea.

Having said that I think Carenado’s PC12 is a little better than its fame. So we’ll see how these two compare when the SWS version is released.

1 Like

Totally agree with LuisArgerich.
For unknown reasons, Carenado has not wanted to correct two or three small details of its model, but their plane is very pleasant to fly.
We will see in a few days, months or years??? if the SimWorks version was worth the long wait, leave out the details of the flowers and glasses in the VIP cabin.

I am holding for the Simworks Studios PC-12… But it’s been a long wait. I just hope you can remove all the flowers, passengers and nick knacks that will hog unnecessary computer or video card resources.
Happy Landings

3 Likes

Not too long now…

4 Likes

I know how I’d like to interpret that…:grin::grin:

1 Like

I parsed your sentence discarded some surplus words and the result is “now”

8 Likes

Correct interpretation :grin:

2 Likes

I should have known better and shut up…
Well, we got the green and are looking at the calendar to find the right lunar phase for a release.

15 Likes

Congrats! Every lunar phase is right for this release!

cant wait! Your aircraft are simply amazing.

1 Like

That phase is…today :pray::heart:

1 Like

In the process of writing manuals an ironing anything else we spot while that’s happening. We have a release window in mind, will talk and announce next week when and where.

Marketplace is tricky as they may be away for thanksgiving, Xbox will come later to work out a bug.

Now let’s look at Io and Ganymede.

5 Likes

I know I’m massively jumping the gun here but have you a rough timetable for when you will release the failure system/full product?

1 Like

4.30pm GMT, Thursday 15th February 2024. Trust me.

3 Likes

Ha … And just for kicks I even checked the day/date to catch you out.

Obviously, I failed miserably :rofl:

1 Like