So dissapointed :/

Love the sim, and had so high expectations for SU5.

So dissapointed :confused: CTD is an abbrevation I didn’t know what meant up until now. But because of CTD’s, I can no longer play :frowning:

Performance is great (running on Ryzen 3700 + GTX 3070), but doesn’t matter when the sim CTD’s every 10th minute. Lot’s of other issues as well, that wasn’t there in SU4. Ruining the PC experience to let the arcade-gamers in. Hope that’s worth it for you Microsoft.

EDIT: And yes, before someone asks, I have disabled all my community mods before installing this.
EDIT2: I’m really banking on Asobo having a few hotfixes lined up during the next days, if not that was it, bye bye flight sims unfortunately.

10 Likes

Hopefully they will come up with a solution soon. I am having no issues, but feel your pain. Hang in there. Also try clearing the rolling cache. It has helped some people.

remove fbw a320 from your community folder …
worked for me .

Thanks for replies. Will try removing the rolling cache, haven’t tried that. Regarding my community folder, it’s absolutely empty. Emptied it out before updating, and won’t be adding any mods at least until the game is patched to playable again

There is a hotfix inbound!

2 Likes

Just now from development - a hotfix for some major crashes and known issues is on its way! Thank you for your feedback from Day 1 and the team is working incredibly hard through any issues you have experienced.

2 Likes

Can you please share a link?

1 Like

Same topic here:

1 Like

Have you switched off all AI traffic in the options? Heard quite a few people now saying that fixed the CTDs for them. Worth checking even if you have them off by default that the update didn’t turn them on again…

There is nothing in my community folder and I’m getting constant CTDs. Just like swiss 001, the game crashes before I even get into the main menu

Solution to what? All the OP has said is that the game is crashing and from that how is anybody able to determine what is happening or what is going wrong?

Trying to help. They announced a hotfix today.
a hotfix for some major crashes and known issues is on its way! Thank you for your feedback from Day 1 and the team is working incredibly hard through any issues you have experienced.

1 Like

Thanks for replies. Good to hear there’s a hotfix on it’s way. Hopefully my and lots of other people issues will be resolved. Fingers crossed.

Hopefully they actually list what changes they made with the hotfix.

1 Like

Honestly, I thought performance was perfectly acceptable before this update, so I don’t really understand all the glowing reviews in light of all the problems this update has caused.

Better performance is always nice to have, but this is ridiculous!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.