So everybody happy with SU6?

The AI pilot has gotten much worse, as well as direct VFR route planning, a mess of extra unwanted waypoints (that don’t show on the G1000 so it looks like AP is not following the route)

It also insists to fly higher than before yet starts descending too early, then wants to climb back up again to attempt to land (which often fails).

To find a suitable (repeatable) test flight I tried London City to Heathrow

The AI pilot insists on climbing to 1,800 ft, then descends, just to start a loop before the airport in which he climbs back up again before landing.

I tried Innsbruck to Hoefen, AI pilot goes way off and flies into a mountain.

Quito to Quito, looks like a mess in the world map with this result

At least he managed to land the plane (at an angle to the runway, close enough)

ZBNY to ZBAA (Bejing). The AI Pilot climbs to 1,800 ft again, then descends to 1,000ft before climbing back up again before trying to land 800ft above the runway. Stall warnings and all, AI aborts the landing not finding the ground 800ft above the runway and just sets off straight to the horizon.

Newark to LaGuardia, this time the AI Pilot decides on 1,300ft cruising altitude. Starts descending early, almost hits the roof tops in East Harlem then decides to climb again to attempt to land 800ft above the runway, same as Beijing. Heads of straight after failing to touch down.

22CA to KSFO, float plane (Skyhawk with floats). Here the AI climbs to 1,500ft, starts descending early again (near miss with the hill at Guadalupe Valley Quarry, yet instead of landing the AI first climbs to 1,800 ft in a loop. But he lands!

The reverse is more bizarre. The Ai climbs to 2,200ft over the Golden gate bridge then aims for the water runway descending, almost hits a house before climbing again to take a huge detour to finally land in the water after a final shimmy.

Completely useless, either the AI doesn’t land or inserts a big loop. Trying to modify the .PLN file is useless as the game ‘rebuild’ the plan on loading and messes it up again. Trying to save the flight at the start, then modify the route in the .FLT file is pointless as well since the toolbar and AI pilot options are gone when loading a flight. (Plus I think the flight plan is gone as well)

Oh and altitude hold is broken as well in the Bonanza G36.