So many SU6 problems I do not know where to start

ISSUE DESCRIPTION

All for the Cessna 208B in Career and Free Flight mode

Since SU6 the plane flies crooked in the Garman screen when actually straight and level.

Dash lights are now so bright one cannot see the dash just spotlights, picture doesn’t do it justice.

EFB no longer reports direction of next waypoint or distance to next waypoint.

waypoint marker will not disappear stays behind you bobbing across the screen all the way to the destination.

FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

REPRODUCTION STEPS

Please list clear steps you took in order to help our test team reproduce the same issue:

  1. Upgraded to SU6

  2. Fly my usual flights like in SU1 thru SU5.1

YOUR SETTINGS

If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the User Support Hub.

What peripherals are you using, if relevant: Thrust master HOTAS Warthog

[PC Only] Are you using Developer Mode or have you made any changes to it? NO

[PC, MSFS 2020 Only] Are you using DX11 or DX12? Win 11

[PC Only] What GPU (Graphics Card) do you use? RTX 4080 super

[PC Only] What other relevant PC specs can you share? I7-14800F

MEDIA

Even though the plane is flying straight and level the display is not showing it.

SALIX is a waypoint behind me.

Distances and direction are all missing.

LED turned up so bright you cannot read them anymore. One notch from bottom is still too bright.

Seems like we got one step forward and two steps backwards.

All these items have been fine through SU1 to SU5.1 Why are they suddenly broken?

The aircraft isn’t flying in a coordinated manner. Use your rudder pedals or trim.

It has never done this before SU6 and aileron and rudders are not making a difference. It is on autopilot, I had tried the trim no change.

Yeah I just noticed the YD is on. No idea why it’s doing that on you.

SU6 has done this I fly every day at least once up to 5 -3 hour trips

and have at least 4 thousand hours in this plane.

One day later after SU6 upgrade I try to filter missions and it is greyed out unable to select anything. So today is the first time I cannot fly as the Simulator has been broken and cannot select a single mission to fly.

Just me and my plane. Me upset I cannot fly. Me upset they’re not fixing things before adding more to the program. (bush Trip, Stranger things.) This NEEDS to be fixed before more is added.!!!

Career Mode - C208 not selectable for cargo medium missions still not bug logged
Mission generation is more and more broken update after update, this need to become a priority
For exemple some major international hub has been emptied of all passenger mission and are not usable anymore
There is more reactivity from dev to fix a light pole issue on SU6 than to fix this issue wich leads us to quit the game without flying any minute

Moved from Bug Reporting Hub > Aircraft & Systems to User Support Hub > Aircraft & Systems . Please only report one issue per topic, as per the category readme:

How do I go back to SU5.1. I can no longer fly Career mode in SU6, it is completely unflyable. They reordered all my planes in plane management, They were in a specific order for over a year and now I have to look at each one to find out where it is and what it is. They even reordered my companies. They really need to find a standard and all stick to the same standard from beginning to end.

Example; on the map planes are listed by the name of the town they are in. In Management planes are listed by the airport designation. (CYYB). In the plane it is listed by tail number. Pick one way and stay with it or use all three everywhere. It’s so confusing to try to find a specific plane in the Management.
All planes have fuel. Fuel adjustments should be available in plane management too.

Yes I have nothing better to do but complain as Career mode is broken and I can no longer fly Career.

I’m really upset about this.

I rebooted and retried 4 times then something changed and all missions are back and selectable. Filters are working but working differently than it was before. 5 hours till I could fly but now out of time. I guess I will have to call this a bad weather day. Tie my plane down and go home.

Unfortunately you cannot.
Since the sim is mainly streamed, your device and the sim need to have the same files.
The sim only streams the current version.