Solution for Stutters & Pauses (updated for SU5)

Big compromises : photogrammetry off, Ai traffic off, live weather … These settings are the heart of the new gen sim like FS2020. it doesn’t make sense if you have to disable these options in the simulator. Microsoft presented and sold us software with these options enabled (although some compromises are necessary depending on the computer). If I buy a race car and find it has problems at 300 kM / h (186 mph) … and someone tells me, I have it too and I’m happy it drives very well at 30km / h (18.6 miles) … There is a problem

Yupp it’s not our. CPU……

But I have the stutter only in the a320nx in ga planes I don’t have that just smooth high fps and I use the stable version of the nx bcs I get less stutter with that even with high fps very strange have that in rotation movements and when taxiing…

My specs rtx3070,i7-9700,16GB RAM 2TB

When your hardware configuration can handle all this options and give you a stable picture, than you can switch them on. There are lots of people don’t having that hardware.
It’s the same as if you want to buy a race car, you have to have the money to do so.

I have a stable sim with no stutters, so i don’t have to complain about that.
I have no molted buildings, i have manual set air traffic and i have manual set weather.
I miss nothing and have a smooth flying experience.

1 Like

Thats Nice.

32 GB RAM is better.
And do you have a SSD M2 or a standard SSD?
Loading of new scenery while turning arround can result in a loading stutters.
It is a high load situation for your hardware.

1 Like

Yeah SSD M2…

Yea do you think 32 RAM WILL GET RID OF THE STUTTERS

But it’s only in the a320nx that’s the problem
GA is fine no stutters and the cj4 too

1 Like

And yea it’s micro stutters not the huge ones

The issue is just the a320 glass cockpits even on low it stutters so…loool

Then you need to visit more places with PG. they are there no matter your settings, you just need to look.

Some areas are better than others, but you will small structures like melted cars, tree pillars, and the like.

But fly a little higher so as not to inspect them too closely, and things start looking better.

Do you lowered your Glass cockpit refresh rate to medium or is that still on High?

1 Like

I set it to low

With photogrammertry OFF you have no molted buildings.
The standard graphics of the buildings are fine for me.

3 Likes

Put it back to medium.

1 Like

But medium will cause more stutter lmao

Yes, that’s the only way to remove them that I know of. Flying around the same area till you run out of fuel in some hope of here quality PG being given time to download is something of a fools errand I think.

Will try that