(SOLVED) Fenix A320 EFB does not switch on

No, no electrical power anywhere.

Answer for both @Res729014 and @memada80

No electrical power whatsoever would point to a Licensing Error.

When you open the Fenix Program on your desktop does it succesfully Log you on into Fenix? Should be the first thing it does. You’ll know you are if you are able to Browse the Livery Manager.

I can only suggest you contact Fenix directly and point them to this thread and ask if they can re-issue a Licence to you.

Good luck - I hope you’re flying this remarkable bird soon.

Hi. The Fenix program works good and the server is connected. I’m in contact with Fenix to solve the issue. My impression is that there’s no solution so far except for a new update.

1 Like

I was getting the same thing. But found out that the problem was that one of the applications I was using (was running a nexus repo instance) was on the same port 8083 as the fenix service, so it was conflicting.

How can I find out a potential conflict with another program?

@memada80 and @Res729014

Open the Fenix Program. Minimise it.
Then with Windows Command Prompt type “netstat -a” without the quotation marks and press the “Enter” key. A list of data appears. The first column signifies the protocol type used, while the second column displays a list of local connections that are in use. The number that appears after the colon in this column is the port that is in use.

See if any are using 8083

netstat -a -n -p tcp -o | findstr /r /c:“8083”

Since the list might be too long (and too confusing for the not so tech savy like me), the above command will filter for port 8083, if there is something else running on that port then you will need to stop that the program.

1 Like

Thank you :hugs:

In the mean time, I got it working again for at least one time by changing the Fenix performance setting different while in MSFS main menu.
I used that occasion for my first Fenix flight, which was great :smile:
Next step will be the check of a potential port issue.
Thanks for the instructions on how to do that!

1 Like

Good shout @HeroThanos6 - I just wanted to keep it simple for these guys - get them in the air - but your way is better and more detailed. Cool. Better way to do it.

I have the same problem, before the update to version 1.95 it worked correctly, when loading the A320 it calls the Fenix ​​app, validated the user and loaded normally, after the update mine loads completely dark and nothing else works, I noticed that it no longer loads the Fenix ​​app to validate originality as it did in 1.86. I removed the 1.95 and reinstalled the 1.86 again and everything worked correctly again. I opened a call yesterday at Fenix ​​but so far no response. it’s definitely a bug in version 1.95

Very frustrating for your guys I know @EduCava7051 and others.
All I can say is take the Steps outlined above, File a Report to Fenix.

Once you get this bird working it really surpasses anything you’ve ever seen in a Sim - so well worth it.
Keep going.

Unfortunately I deleted the first version .exe file

Hi. In the attached video, the EFB issue and the strange behavior of throttles (after I followed step by step the instructions and demonstration videos on YouTube), together with some knobs issues. Although I’ve installed the last update…

Guys i was finally able to find the rootcause and to solve the issue.
In my case i used the english language for windows but i used the european time and date format.
I changed the language of windows back to German (my native language) and i started MSFS. After i started the Fenix App and everything is running now.

So, please check if you have a european timeformat, if so please change it to english!

I hope so badly that you guys can solve the problem with this too!

Mine started to work after I did that, I load the aircraft, it is all black with no function, I close the Fenix ​​app that was already open and connected normally and open it again as Adm, it started to work that way for me, but with other liveries, the first one that gave an error does not load even doing this procedure, I believe there is a problem in this version 1.95, a new update should come out soon.

Hi and thanks for support.
In my case all languages are in English

Hi and thanks. I tried this some days ago, without success

I have also the same problems with throttle and EFB (I use thrustmaster hotas X). The throttle problem makes it completely unflyable.

The good thing with EFB is that with a solution mentioned I can make it work on an external device. If I open the browser in my tablet and put the computers ip adress with :8083 at the end, the EFB works perfectly in my tablet. For this reason I think the problem on my pc is with ip address. Maybe another program uses it and create conflict.

Nevertheless I think the throttle issue is more serious as a problem because it makes it impossible to flight. Hope they fix it soon.

1 Like

Hi and thanks. In my case EFB works on an external device too. I investigated for conflicts and there are not issues on IP address in my PC.
Anyway…I spent 50 Pounds to have the EFB working in the cockpit…the throttles working correctly…the spoilers too…