Some buildings are boxes after SU5 and 2 Hotfixes (and tiles that miss ai buildings altogether)- Issue still present WU6

@OlieTsubasa443 @AboezD
Post SU6, I’m still seeing low quality autogen in Edinburgh city centre near the castle - which has now been fixed for me and no longer floats. I will have time later today to recreate the screenshots from my post a while back on this to see how it all looks now. I’ll post the results here. Here’s the previous analysis I did on this from earier in this thread (consolidated from elsewhere).

OK, so this is interesting. I loaded in to Edinburgh to replicate screenshots from the previous post. Reemember the church just down from the Castle that looked different depending on when in the flight you looked at it? OK, so I load in the flght, and here’s a vidoe of what happens when I change the settings (I start in ULTRA for buildings):

But it’s really weird. I drone out to the airport and the full airport buildings are there. But then I drone back to the city centre and the church and other buildings have reset to “non ultra but better than low” settings (i suspect medium). I do the toggle low/ultra things again, and the buildings come back, but then I drone back out to the airport and the airport buildings have gone! But it does seem to vary. I can only assume this is some kind of server thing

I have always maintained that this must be a mostly server issue, purely because it was random from flight to flight. Even before SU6 one flight could give full ultra, and the next flight full flat Bing textures and anything in-between without changing any settings. Hence the procedures for drawing the buildings were just not getting the correct info from the server randomly. I still think all this happened due to the massive increase in server demand when our Xbox friends joined the party. Until they sort out the servers bandwidth this is not going to go away.
It makes me wonder if the fixes in some problem areas have had hard-coded changes made to do something different when accessing the data off the server.

Just uninstall the UK Procedural Buildings in Content Manager, and all the buildings around Edinburgh, etc appear okay.

Hopefully eventually the developers will correct the UK Procedural Buildings.