[SPECIAL NVIDIA PRIZE] Weekly Screenshot Challenge: France/Benelux

This Week’s Challenge is brought to you by NVIDIA GeForce:

France/Benelux: Capture a beautiful screenshot of your favorite POI (List here) from the latest world update.

Grand Prize

• Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080
  • Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe Edition

Rules

• Any time of day
  • Any type of weather
  • In-sim aircraft and liveries (default or in-sim marketplace)
  • Must include a new POI from the recent France/Benelux Update
  • 3 entries (screenshots) per user

Winner

• This screenshot contest will close for entries on Wednesday, April 21st at 5pm PDT.
  • We’ll select the most creative entry for the grand prize - capture away!

Learn more about GeForce RTX 30 Series Performance in Microsoft Flight Simulator → https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/campaigns/microsoft-flight-simulator

Available in Select Countries. Terms and Conditions Apply: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/contests/msfs-screenshot-official-rules/ You must be a legal resident of AUSTRALIA, AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, CANADA (EXCLUDING THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC), COLOMBIA, CROATIA, CZECH REPUBLIC, DENMARK, FINLAND, FRANCE, GERMANY, GREECE, IRELAND, JAPAN, NEW ZEALAND, NORWAY, PERU, POLAND, SOUTH KOREA, SPAIN, SWITZERLAND, TAIWAN, THE NETHERLANDS, UNITED KINGDOM, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO AND ITS OTHER TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS) and you must be eighteen (18) or older to be eligible to participate. Microsoft sweepstakes rules here

Please refrain from casual conversation and post only your submissions. Thanks!

30 Likes

![Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2021.04.16 - 06.00.25.63|690x388]

microsoft flight simulator is really something else. From when I had FS98, fs202, fs2004, fsx and now this… It truly shows how technology can advance in amazing ways. Thank you Asobo

3 Likes

The cathedrals and castles are something else

Into Fire.

Pic du Midi de Bigorre Observatory

Wallpaper

Windmill Powered

Rainbows like Diamonds in the sky

6 Likes

Le phare de Cordouan // Cordouan’s Lighthouse

Jeu d’enfant // Child play

Voler sous la voie l’actée // flying under the milky way

9 Likes

After the last update, this was my first landing in France.

5 Likes

5 Likes

I decided to go for something a bit different :wink:

5 Likes

Kinderdijk Windmills in a beautiful sunset, just set the time to that minute, where the sun settles down and the lights are already on

11 Likes

1 Like

My contributions, trying to be original and creative :smiley:

La Défense Grande Arche / Coeur Défense

3 Likes

Stade de France

6 Likes

Arc de Triomphe

2 Likes

Fort Boyard

2 Likes

3 Likes

Good to see you restored Notre-Dame! Even if it is just digitally for now.!:heart:

5 Likes

Last training in Étretat with the Blériot XI before attempting for the very first time The Channel Crossing on July 25, 1909 …

10 Likes

¡Thank you so much ASOBO for this amazing job that all of you have been working on, it is a pleasure to enjoy aviation this way!

Basilica of the Sacred Heart | Paris

3 Likes