i hope they have not Mess up other now

And the winner is : “The Great Wall of ???”

1 Like

You found it, you name it! :wink:

Is that one of those infinity pools?

How about “The Great Wall of Bordeaux”

2 Likes

Since it was made there that’s a suitable name hahaha

Flew from Santa Barbara to LAX tonight. Installed the update, but in my case i have never seen so much spikes in the game as on this flight. Low IFR flight. Dozens of spikes and the buildings looked like they were rampaged like an armageddon happend. Everything on ultra. Hope the new update didn’t make things worse

1 Like

It appears not, the update was mostly for the new Airac info. Just continue to use the addon - maybe we’ll get a “hotfix”! Or not.

1 Like

I have these spikes near Edinburgh Airport EGPH and also Florence LIRQ.

2 Likes

I get spikes inside the cockpit sometimes, and once directly out in front of the plane. It made the plane look like Pinocchio.

Hi all. A nice spike in Venezuela SSW of SVNZ. I can’t recall it fading when coming closer to it.

Ta!

They always look so ominous. I expect to see alien ships flying around them.

4th leg of Breckinridge to Mariposa Bush trip. Really big spike.

Omg I have sloped rwy al least 10 degree angle I know it’s not real

Same here lots of bumps and spikes around Edinburgh.

1 Like

Ebro river, a wall of 800 km dividing Spain in two.
Today about 15 cm of snow in Zaragoza.
In MSFS, not perfect, snowing, but less snow in the ground an very bad visibility (too dark).

Wall in Synvision:

Visibility too dark

Have you seen the Zambezi River below Victoria Falls in Zambia?

Spikes on your aircraft are a different problem than the terrain spikes discussed here.

Unfortunately random spikes in 3D objects that are not a reproducable problem for all users usually hint at a faulty graphics card.

Interesting. But somehow immediately after update my sim is now running much better and more stable. Very noticeable right away. Couldn’t really fly it for past month. Didn’t touch a thing. Saitek panels, Track IR, P2ATC and Air Manager etc
 have no more issues. It’s all beautiful now!
Except for the spikes mountains still around CYKZ Toronto Buttonville Municipal Airport đŸ„Č

That would be “placebo effect”. Except substitute “patient” for “computer”. :wink:

Joking aside, I don’t know why. Some received some updates to GPU, others Windows and App updates. On mine, the MS Store App updated a Tobii Eyetracker driver - which now mysteriously works with MSFS.

You have to put fine magnifying glass over your PC with 24/7 surveillance.

2 Likes

after an update yesterday i still have lots of bumps and spikes around Edinburgh airport. still not fixed.

1 Like