Hello guys, hey Asobo and microsoft.
I wanna see if it is at all possible to get a better Greece in msfs 2024 or both sims.
Most ground textures are bleached. The vegetation leaves a lot to be desired … flying over mountains that should be thick with fir trees but only getting shrubs. Important landmarks that are not there like the Meteora in Kalampaka or the sorry state that the Parthenon is in, just google “Meteora” and see for yourselves or check out google photogrametry at the parthenon.
I see on a daily base people , non-greek, flying over Greece and using its airports. Most are flying standard flights carrying passengers in airbuss and boeing passenger planes. I get that Greece is not high on the list ….even though its in the top 10 most beautiful places on earth and in the top 10 most visited places in the world ( World Tourism rankings - Wikipedia ) .
I dont know how to ask, or who to ask, but is Greece even in the “to do” list?