SU5 graphics quality

Which is also why some are finding that SU5 is degrading the PC experience because of the Xbox, not just from a pixel detail or object popping up perspective.

Don’t draw conclusions too fast about what I’ve just written (I know you won’t @scriptkid ), just take some time to re-read this with an open mind (and 2nd degree) while at the same time asking yourself whether most Xbox connected on TVs are most likely on HDR 4K TVs (what sells the most for the living room) and most PC connected on monitors are most likely on SDR monitors.

With this in mind, it makes it easier to see what I mean:

And this:

Now honestly there is no reason the game code couldn’t support both transfer functions and chromaticity depending on which type of monitor or TV you’re connecting the computer to, but is it? Is the “PC code” implemented for “PC specific” context? And if this example with chromaticity is sound and showing it is tuned only for a specific type of equipment (HDR TV) which is most likely more often used with a consoler than a PC, what are the other part of the game code which are also only designed and tuned for a console only, if any?

2 Likes