SU5, It is here

No…I’m not :slight_smile: :slight_smile: I’m on a 3000$ PC

has the world map always been satellite imagery and i haven’t noticed before?

Plus us PC users are getting mandatory XBOX liveries! Hey, did you see that Blimp they added?! :sweat_smile: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Blimp? That’s actually kinda cool. LOL.

That is generally how it’s done, They are called “Autoscaling Groups” They launch pools of servers that generally all do the same thing, And they can be configured to adjust the size of the pool based on anything from cpu usage, bandwidth usage or other metrics such as requests to your system per second, etc.

doesn’t seem like they have put enough into it though for a smooth experience because I have been downloading at an average of 1.735 MB/s over the 3 hours I’ve been downloading.

1 Like

No, no :grin: Just a little fun with @ememPilot

No seriously? Is there a blimp??

Anybody having issues clicking buttons in the cockpit? Whenever I move my mouse over a button/knob, I get a textbox telling me what it does, but I can’t manipulate it

Awwww… you got me there! :grin:

1 Like

yeah same i find it annoying AF but dont know how to turn it off

1 Like

World Update 24GiB it downloaded 3GiB in half an hour. If this continues it will take another 4 hours to finish? On a 400Gbps Internet?

1 Like

:sweat_smile: :rofl: Hahaha I couldn’t resist. You’ll get your blimp one day, I just know it. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

read the patch notes. This is a new default setting - you need to revert it back to LEGACY in the Accessibility options (vs LOCKED).

1 Like

Thank you very much; I should’ve read the notes myself. All good now!

1 Like

This is a terrible update process - the installer has crashed to desktop on me at least three times, once after over 30GB had been downloaded. Now it looks like the sim itself is loading and hasn’t actually tried to get the update at all. This has already happened once today - I get to an empty hangar with animated ground crew wandering around but the only option is to quit to desktop. Three or four other times the installer has started downloading and just gotten stuck and completely unresponsive for 5-10 minutes and had to be force-quit.

Seriously, there has GOT to be a better way to update software in the 21st century.

1 Like

When they came out with cassette players that would auto flip the cassette (or play b side on their own), my mind was blown haha. Good old times.

Anyways, my download finished, took a good two hours but can’t play until after work blah.

1 Like

No, that’s one of the new features of SU5

This sounds to me a case of either corrupted software or hardware. I have had no issues with any of the updates since launch last year. Are you sure Windows is up to date? And your SSD /HDD is not corrupted?

never noticed before but it says ive only done 7 hours flying and i have no progress on any activities… something is to whack there