If any of you played FSX or P3D, most of you might remember using mouse yoke whenever we were just limited to mouse and keyboard while playing flight sim. In my opinion, I think this should be added to FS2020 since there are probably people that still use keyboard and mouse for flight sim and can’t afford or don’t want a joystick. I think this would open up the game more towards people new to the flight sim genre.
Hello @Phillip541!
Welcome to the forums! When you get a chance-check out the Code of Conduct to learn how things work around here. You can also check out the #self-service:forum-guide for some forum tips.
The proper place to post suggestions is in the #self-service:wishlist category. Make sure to search before creating a new request!
To help keep the forums organized-I will be merging your post into a pre-existing thread, linked here: Please add mouse yoke
Thank you!