which one of the two would be easier to build ? The pro micro is half the price of teensy lc where i live. i plan on
- 4 throttles(linear slider potentiometer)
- one elevator trim(rotary pot)
- 1 brake throttle(slider pot).
- 1 5 way selector for flaps
- 1 5 way selector for air brakes
- 1 toggle switch for lights
- 1 toggle for beacons,
- toggle for autopilot
- 4 on-of-on for individual fuel mixes.
- Couple more toggles for DCS world.
The pro micro afaik supports 8 axis total.i have been able to find some code for it,the teensy i haven’t been able to find code for ,i saw a youtube vid where the teensyduino ide has it preloaded.I may have to program the boards for signal high/low for the 5 axis toggles for which i have teensy code for from a ets2 button box build. Are teensy c libraries the one with the .h files cross compatible with the Arduino ?