The Halo spaceship DLC

Oh the horror. People have fun in MP, the horror.

1 Like

I don’t know about from the cockpit, but there’s a switch to open the cargo door and if you jump to an external camera behind you can see it open in two parts and then look into the troop compartment.

1 Like

They invaded London yesterday and took over London City Airport and Buckingham palace.

5 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: and I have found it out how to visit the rest of the spaceship.

There is a small window in the cargo door:

These number buttons open the door:

The illumination is absolute wonderful!

4 Likes

As I have pointed out in jest prior yes “you’re having fun wrong” and I own that.

I would like, as others have also agreed or made the suggestion on there own, the ability to “not see” certain craft. I do not want to eliminate anyone or anything from the ability to see or play as they like in any way but for the more serious (not to be condescending in any way) simmer the ability to remove certain craft completely from our scope.

When I say see it I obviously do not mean the model itself as seeing another players plane in flight is about as rare as hens teeth. What I mean is it executing it’s completely unrealistic flight patterns. Frankly I want nothing to do with my CPU tracking anything over mach1 and FL50.

Maybe a few will leave MSFS because they feel their sim world is ruined…

…but they will be replaced by a many more new simmers, who will find their love to this hobby. They will bring enthusiasm and energy and in the end we will all benefit from it.

Why did such a fantastic third-party plane as the Fenix A320 just cost 50 bucks? (Which is a really good price for what you get) Because the amount of potential customers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s the beauty of this sim. It has something for everyone to enjoy!

4 Likes

Or they could add a simple series of buttons and make everyone happy again.

Oh and most of the new players are 1$ month guys, us old flatulent folks buy stuff.

Edit: sneers at Beaver he bought four days ago … yes you too

Edit2: also, again, already had a space ship

Honestly the controls are ■■■…

The autopilot is crappier than a Citation

And the cockpit……

If I roll inverted…I don’t need to go to the external view to see I am inverted
Rating: 3/10

FL60. She hesitated to go higher - maybe I am going to tweak these engines in the flight config and up up we go on FL200!

We now really have to be careful arriving to the gates…

1 Like

Meanwhile, over on the Halo forums - they’re all complaining that their only new content is showing up in MSFS :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

See. There it is.

The Covenant are on their way and you’re there to evac the Royal Family. And people say this isn’t realistic. Pffffft.

1 Like

This is the way…

They should better spend their time on fixing game breaking issues, instead wasting time for new space ships or other aircraft.

2 Likes

Took over a corn maze yesterday with my Pelican flight

EXACTLY - this whole game is meant to act as a technology demonstrator and prototyping mechanism for Microsoft… For a million different products and technologies. The fact we also get an amazing simulator of so many things is just icing on the cake. Thank you Microsoft for giving us this gift and investing so much in it. And also for allowing Asobo to be so open with us all who enjoy this product so much about their trials and tribulations and future plans for the product…

Too Arcadey? Please…

Will I ever fly the dropship? Eh… But I’m totally pleased there are people out there who enjoy it so much.

3 Likes

Just incase you didn’t know on the left hand side of the Cockpit theres a CD player. Press play, you won’t be disappointed.

4 Likes

LOL. I just looked at the list of 3rd party add-ons. There’s actual drivable cars, a fire truck, jet pack and Mars Rover “copter”.

And everyone is freaking out over Halo?

Y’all are wild.

5 Likes

Gotta have drivable cars, how else are you going to get to the airport to get your plane?

2 Likes