šŸ©¹ The patch everyone was waiting for (Jul 30) has been released! (topic emotion grade: lively, but still civil)

I believe this game needs A LOT more options to give the player the control to customize the experience, specially those related to intrusive HUD elements and anything that makes this game look like a child product.

I also think that effort should be more focused on making physics more real.

Simming and Marriage, always an exciting combination :rofl:

2 Likes

:laughing:

My wife was more than horrified when I showed her some of the home cockpit set ups in this thread:

ā€œover my dead bodyā€¦ā€ and all that

Plans put on hold :sob:

3 Likes

Yes, I am aware of the existence of WAF. But, I think that I am really lucky, because my wife thinks that my setup (see the topic that you linked) is actually cool. She likes to read a lot and during those hours I fly. She even gave me a RL flying lesson for my birthday! Maybe some inspiration for your quest :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I think that will take some warming up to get to that stage :grimacing:

Maybe we should get back on topic?

2hrs 15 to go by my watch

Gotta think the servers gonna take a beating again though

1 Like

Nobody is arguing, that this update is not a complete mess, but we shouldnā€™t tell others not to enjoy themselves if they do. Thereā€™s stuff to be fixed and improved, and it will, but for those that canā€™t wait, please go back to P3D or Xplane and just do something worth your time. We heard the complaints by now, time to move on.

The excessive high altitude temps were not caused by SU5. Whatever did it, itā€™s been at least a week or so, which is why FBW has been recommending to not use ā€œLive Weatherā€ when flying the A32NX. Which I myself found out the hard way when I ran out of fuel, with no Hudson river to land in within several thousand miles. Regardless, todayā€™s hot fix is supposed to fix it.

As for LODs, I was under the impression that an easy config file tweak (that I have yet to make because I have yet to notice any problems) would take care of that by enabling you to set your slider to 100, 200, even as far as +500 if your system can handle it.

1 Like

Just found your pics - thatā€™s awesome! Love the superwide monitor too - kinda want that, plus the gauges, plus theā€¦

1 Like

Star ratings? I feel sure all of those rating are completely legitimate and are in no way being manipulated because that never happens.

you are correct. This has been confirmed by Working Titleā€™s Matt to be true.

1 Like

Any one else loose all there training missions completed, and landing challenges completed?
Kept my log book so thatā€™s somthing!

1 Like

Excuse me! they are not complaints there issues, oh and the old p3d and xplane comment lol, Iā€™m sorry but these forums these days are for people to bring up issue and show developers there frustration and problems with there sim/game not for trolls to come and say ā€œoh donā€™t worry about the $170 sim you purchased, just enjoy the crashes! Just enjoy looking at the hahaha xplane and p3d worthy ground textures, donā€™t worry aboutā€ give me a break! Comments like that is why this sim never gets fixed because people never report issues just tell everyone that does to get over it.

Nor does it relate to my personal experiences. Statistics are nice, but my picture of your ā€œaverageā€ Xbox player is based on my experience interacting with a bunch of literal children and teenagers playing FPS games. Is it reasonable to project those experiences onto people who arenā€™t part of those particular groups? Maybe not, but I have no other personal experiences on which to draw.

Thin ice, Kev, thin ice :wink:

We all have to draw on our experiences - but I guess the ask here would be to retain an open mind.

Yes, IFR is broken, this looks horrible. Clouds are a disaster. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

ā€œWEā€ do not want DVDs

1 Like

hope this isnt to much of a noobish question,but do we need to clear the community folder before this hotfix

For god sake Asobo please fix this wash out/oversaturated colors and low picture dynamic rage. Like was b4 SU5.

No noob question, a wise one :grinning::+1:
Yes, always wipe, move, rename community folder

1 Like