Throttle/Flaps/Mixture/Speedbrake/etc axis at 50% when exiting menu WU IV (1.15.7.0)

Same issues. Saitek Yoke , Pedals and TQ. Tested with C152 and C172 only.
We need a hotfix, please @Jummivana
Thanks.

Same issue, on any airplane but mostly on the A320neo that I fly:
A/THR disconnects, throttle random percentage and spoilers.

Same problem. Logitech yoke with a Leo Bodnar board for pitch and roll. Original Logitech board is controlling throttles and trim surfaces with external pots. Logitech rudder pedals.

All center after closing the menu.

Same here. I don’t seem to be affected by this. Using Thurstmaster Warthog HOTAS, with the joystick mapped in FS, throttle being ran through Thrustmaster Target and mapped in FS, and Saitek rudder pedals mapped in sim.

Confirmed! Tested several airplanes. Logitech G Saitek Throttle Quadrant configured in the sim .

1 Like

Same with WH throttle configured in sim throttles and speed brakes to axis, same issue with esc and resume. Also using 0-100% as throttle I cannot reduce throttle below about 45%.

There is something posted on the zendesk known issues page:

However it mentions:

On rare occasions during a flight, the position of axes will reset to 50% after exiting the Pause Menu.
Workaround:Head to Options > Controls then click the Sensitivity button above the Search & Filters panel to display the device sensitivity options and adjust the position of your device’s axes. We are currently investigating this issue and it will be fixed in an upcoming patch.

@Jummivana is this referring to the issue reported here?

I wouldn’t qualify opening the options menu as “on rare occasions” though, and an update in this thread or zendesk ticket would be appreciated.

Voted. The throttle issue mysteriously disappeared for me. Only fly GA aircraft [C152 and 172]. The issue I have now is that the parking brake gets set after escape key and then resume.
No offense, but why was this not detected by the group of 300 beta testers ?.

1 Like

I found out that this problem stops when I disconnect my rudder pedals.

I don’t even understand how that is a workaround. “adjust the position” of the axes? How does that prevent the behavior?

1 Like

It doesn’t fix anything. It’s jargon for “we have no fix - good luck”

Same jargon provided to those who lost their logbook hours.

2 Likes

Logitech X52 with Flight Rudder Pedals. Same problem, and can confirm it does not happen when I disconnect my rudder pedals.

Same issue here, throttle, prop, mixture all going to 50% when pressing esc key.

Glad its not just me.

1 Like

As the rudder pedals’ axis has its equilibrium position at around 50%, is it possible that the “synchronisation” for all of the other controls is just using the reading for the rudder controls axis as the point of reference?

Here’s a test. Maybe hold the pedals at full deflection, in either direction, whilst doing an ESC/resume cycle. If the virtual spoilers, mixture, flaps etc all move to one end or the other of their movement, then that would be an answer.

Maybe a bit of copy/pasting of code, for each of the controls and not changing the variable names accordingly???

ditto, CH Products: Throttle Quadrant, Eclipse Yoke, Pedals
mixture goes to 100% cut, throttle and prop power go 50%

deleted the in-sim bindings to all 6 axes and remapped in FSUIPC7 as a work- around. Starting to consider moving all control bindings over to FSUIPC7 as a preventive measure against future bugs

• dcc

Same problem using CH Flight Sim Yoke. Use (Esc) key and return to flight and Throttle, Prop go to 50% and Mixture goes to Cutoff. Never an issue before.

I changed my Yoke to Default and the Esc key problem went away, but of course I now can’t control the aircraft as the axis are gone.

Same issue with me - never had this prior.
Also since this update axes’ control makes it almost impossible to fly especially rudder and elevator axes are extremely over sensitive - this is also a new issue

1 Like

I’m not experiencing any of the axis problems with the T16000M.

Have you checked if the sensitivity curves have been reset with the update?

Thanks for your reply.
Yes I have checked. I have now submitted a report and have also just posted that report with conditions.

Same issue here. Alpha Flight Controls & Logitech/Saitek Pro Throttle Quadrant.

Additionally, I’m also seeing another issue with the Alpha. Last night it started jittering like crazy in pitch and the aircraft was almost uncontrollable. If I hold back pressure on the yoke, in-game the controls randomly (and quickly) apply a forceful nose-down movement. The same happens in reverse if I’m holding forward pressure. The jitter was this happening repeatedly in quick succession.

I’ve submitted a ticket to Honeycomb because even though it is much better having run the Yoke Calibration process, it’s still there. In the Windows calibration the yoke is rock steady, so it appears to be an in-game issue. I wonder if this is a problem with my 4 day old yoke (which was faultless up until last night) or is this a glitch introduced with the new software update?